Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

Lukasz922
Old 08-21-2018 , 18:47   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1551

Hi,
I have a problem with changing sides because some players have a result console and only what helps to restart the game

Is this a bug panorama or WarMod ??
Please to replay
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-21-2018 , 16:47   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1552

I am having a problem on my servers with WarMod.

Players are able to buy grenades during the warmup, even though I have blocked them in the config.

They can buy through the buy menu, but if they try to buy by bind the grenades of the error and sends the message of prohibited grenades in the heating.

Would anyone else be having this problem? Do you know how to fix it?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-02-2018 , 19:48   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1553

It looks like WarMod died...

I'm having multiple BUGS...
- TRs with C4 in Round Knife;
- The limit of players no longer works, enters more than 5 players during the competitive/live;
- BUG of the money, if player is changing of team he wins in double;
- Grenades have now decided that even locked in the heating they can be bought;

It seems that WarMod is not going anymore, it needs new updates, new ideas.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 10-03-2018 at 14:49.
Gh0st_9
Old 10-03-2018 , 07:18   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1554

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
It looks like WarMod died...

I'm having multiple BUGS...
- TRs with C4 in Round Knife;
- Times limit does not take more, enters more than 5 players during the live;
- BUG of the money, if player is changing of team he wins in double;
- Grenades have now decided that even locked in the heating they can be bought;

It seems that WarMod is not going anymore, it needs new updates, new ideas.
WarMod working good in my server there is no bugs since last update of csgo

you can check my server here 129.208.114.220:27015

i think you didnt install the plugin very good
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-03-2018 , 14:45   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st_9 View Post

I have the latest and stable versions of SourceMod, Metamod and WarMod ...

I'll be logging into your server to verify.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-03-2018 , 22:03   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1556

Quote:

Hello, then... I entered your server and in the heating of the to buy the grenades, same thing from my...

If so would yours, or do you block them during the warm-up?
Gh0st_9
Old 10-04-2018 , 16:39   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1557

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Hello, then... I entered your server and in the heating of the to buy the grenades, same thing from my...

If so would yours, or do you block them during the warm-up?
whats you mean ?

anyway in the warm-up no one can buy nades or flashes etc BUT they can buy when they using Bind command thats it
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-04-2018 , 20:48   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1558

Quote:
whats you mean ?

anyway in the warm-up no one can buy nades or flashes etc BUT they can buy when they using Bind command thats it
That, but on your server I managed to buy through the same buy menu ...

Same thing happens to me, I block the grenades in the heat and even so the players can buy.

Anyway, I logged into your server and have the same problem as mine.
gildevanaraujo
Old 10-24-2018 , 18:01   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1559

Hello! I'm new here and would like some help, I know it's annoying to be resurrecting old topics, I'm sorry.
But, I wonder how I can remove this error? I'm using version 1.9 sourcemod.
Thank you.

//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// warmod.sp
//
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(699) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(699) : error 072: "sizeof" operator is invalid on "function" symbols
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(906) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1055) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1122) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1230) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1234) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1246) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1250) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1273) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1277) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1286) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1290) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1315) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(131 : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1319) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1339) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1342) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1343) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1376) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1385) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(138 : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1406) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1416) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1419) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1429) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"

Last edited by gildevanaraujo; 10-24-2018 at 18:04.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-24-2018 , 18:35   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #1560

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildevanaraujo View Post
Hello! I'm new here and would like some help, I know it's annoying to be resurrecting old topics, I'm sorry.
But, I wonder how I can remove this error? I'm using version 1.9 sourcemod.
Thank you.

//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// warmod.sp
//
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(699) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(699) : error 072: "sizeof" operator is invalid on "function" symbols
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(906) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1055) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1122) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1230) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1234) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1246) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1250) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1273) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1277) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1286) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1290) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1315) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(131 : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1319) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1339) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1342) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1343) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1376) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1385) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(138 : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1406) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1416) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1419) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
// C:\CSGOServer\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod .sp(1429) : error 017: undefined symbol "CHAT_PREFIX"
This error in the case neither shows in my servers, I have the most stable versions of the plugins.

Finally, send your sm plugins list so that we can verify better and the error log of your server.