Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Module: Threaded Sockets

Post New Thread Reply   

klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-31-2016 , 15:47   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #51

Maybe create a way to send payloads to the Redis server one at a time, but cache chat messages in between each "push" to the Redis server, then send multiple of them.
Shooting King
RAAASENGAN
Old 09-01-2016 , 05:44   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #52

As Klippy said, Update your Redis server at regular intervals. In between those intervals, cache chat messages from all clients in dynamic memory buffer(program variables) or secondary storage(files). When the update takes place, send all the contents of file or array to your server and clear the contents of the buffers.

Donate - Here
PartialCloning
Old 12-09-2016 , 14:42   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #53

Using your TSocksListenAccept plugin, the server crashes when I spam (holding ctrl + r) refresh through my web browser.

I only modified the port ip/port and confirmed that the server receives the connection. No other plugins are running.

The same thing happens when I use this module: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=289967
Shooting King
RAAASENGAN
Old 12-11-2016 , 02:26   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #54

Omg Are you trying to Dos your own server ?? XD That was just an example showing how to use some functions of the module, What do you want to accomplish actually ?

Donate - Here
PartialCloning
Old 12-16-2016 , 00:58   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #55

I just wanted to see if it was possible to low key emulate the webserver module using your sockets module. However it seems the crash might be due to something on my end, as Klippy is saying it does not crash for him using the script I provided that almost instantly crashes every time for me when spamming refresh.
Shooting King
RAAASENGAN
Old 12-16-2016 , 05:41   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartialCloning View Post
I just wanted to see if it was possible to low key emulate the webserver module using your sockets module
Can you explain more on this topic

Donate - Here
PartialCloning
Old 12-16-2016 , 19:15   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #57

I was trying to display the motd.txt file to the client if they visit the server's main ip through a web browser. A similar sourcemod extension was used to make a real time web based scoreboard that looks like this, so eventually I wanted to display more than just the motd through the server's ip on a web browser.
Shooting King
RAAASENGAN
Old 12-21-2016 , 04:12   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #58

Code for what you had done till now ?

Donate - Here
PartialCloning
Old 05-17-2017 , 03:11   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #59

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <sockets> new const szListenAddr[] = "192.168.2.2"; new const iListenPort = 27015; new g_iThreadHandle = 0, g_ClientSThread = 0; public plugin_init() {     g_iThreadHandle = socket_create_t();         if( socket_listen_t(g_iThreadHandle, szListenAddr, iListenPort, SOCKET_TCP, "CBSocketListen" ) < 0 )     {         log_amx( "Error: Could not listen on %s:%d", szListenAddr, iListenPort );         return;     }     log_amx( "Trying to listen on %s:%d", szListenAddr, iListenPort ); } public CBSocketListen( iThreadState , iReturn ) {     if( iReturn < 0 )     {         log_amx( "Error: Could not listen on %s:%d. Error[%d] : %d", szListenAddr, iListenPort, iReturn );     }     else     {         log_amx( "Listening on %s:%d. Waiting to accept connection ...", szListenAddr, iListenPort );         if( socket_accept_t( g_iThreadHandle, "CBSocketAccept" ) < 0 )         {             log_amx( "Error: Could not accept connection." );         }     } } public CBSocketAccept( iThreadState, iReturn, szClientAddr[], iClientAddrLen, clientport ) {     if( iReturn < 0 )     {         log_amx( "Error: Could not accept connection. Error[%d] : %d", iReturn, socket_get_last_error_t(g_iThreadHandle) );     }     else     {         log_amx( "Accepted Connection from %s[%d]:%d", szClientAddr, iClientAddrLen, clientport );         socket_accept_t(g_iThreadHandle, "CBSocketAccept");                 //iReturn is the new Client Socket.         g_ClientSThread = socket_create_t();         socket_set_sd_t( g_ClientSThread, iReturn );         new szData[] = "HTTP/1.0 200 OK\r\nContent-Type: text/plain\r\nHello, world!\r\n\r\n";         if( socket_send_t( g_ClientSThread, szData, strlen(szData), "CBClientSendHandler" ) < 0 )         {             log_amx( "Error: Could not send data(%s) to client.", szData );         }     } } public CBClientSendHandler( iThreadState, iReturn ) {     if( iReturn > 0 )     {         log_amx( "Data has been sent to client. Closing Client Socket ..." );         socket_close_t(g_ClientSThread, "CBClientCloseSocket" );     }     else     {         log_amx( "Error: Could not send data(%s) to client. Error[%d] : %d", iReturn, socket_get_last_error_t(g_ClientSThread) );     } } public CBClientCloseSocket( iThreadState, iReturn ) {     socket_destroy_t(g_ClientSThread); } public plugin_end() {     if( g_iThreadHandle )     {         socket_destroy_t(g_iThreadHandle);     } }

I am trying to send back a http response, but I get nothing on my web browser. The server does print "Data has been sent to client. Closing Client Socket ...".
Shooting King
RAAASENGAN
Old 05-17-2017 , 12:19   Re: Module: Threaded Sockets
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartialCloning View Post
new szData[] = "HTTP/1.0 200 OK\r\nContent-Type: text/plain\r\nHello, world!\r\n\r\n";
In pawn it's not \r\n but it's ^r^n. Try it and let me know

Donate - Here