Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Installing Any Game Mod Server !!!

Post New Thread Reply   

CAN22
BANNED
Old 11-27-2022 , 14:08   Installing Any Game Mod Server !!!
Reply With Quote #1

A Professional Scripter And Coder , Offering Install Any Server Correctly With Database , Mysql .

The guarantee that server work in 12h - 24h max .

ALL VERSIONS IS AVAILABLE !!!

1.Public
2.CSDM
3.CS:GO ( All Versions 1.2 to 1.9.2 )
4.Zombie ( All Versions 1.0 to 6.1 )
5.PaintBall
6.DeathRun
7.GunGame
8.DeathRace
9.Soccer [Football]
10.Surf
11.BunnyHop Mod
12.JailBreak
13.SuperHero
14.-Kreedz
15.Knife Mod
16.Warcarft 3
17-Basebuilder
And more ....

For Contacts :-

Discord : CAN#4148
MandrilaFreeman
BANNED
Old 12-02-2022 , 01:29   Re: Installing Any Game Mod Server !!!
Reply With Quote #2

I've been browsing mods on valheim.thunderstore.io and I noticed that there are mods that are server-side, client-side, or both. I can only really install mods into my valheim folder using my mod manager (r2modman), that is only client-side, right? How do I install mods onto my dedicated server that I am running on my computer (valheim_server.exe [AKA Valheim Dedicated Server on steam])?
CAN22
BANNED
Old 12-02-2022 , 09:58   Re: Installing Any Game Mod Server !!!
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandrilaFreeman View Post
I've been browsing mods on valheim.thunderstore.io and I noticed that there are mods that are server-side, client-side, or both. I can only really install mods into my valheim folder using my mod manager (r2modman), that is only client-side, right? How do I install mods onto my dedicated server that I am running on my computer (valheim_server.exe [AKA Valheim Dedicated Server on steam])?
its easy contact me on discord
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2022 , 23:11   Re: Installing Any Game Mod Server !!!
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandrilaFreeman View Post
FYI, it doesn't look like that is related to anything that we support on this site. This site mainly supports games that are based on either Half-Life (where we use AMX Mod X) and Half-Life 2 (where we use SourceMod). So, you will probably have better luck on a forum that supports the game you're using.
Old 01-11-2024 , 08:29   Re: Installing Any Game Mod Server !!!
Reply With Quote #5

Hey, setting up a modded server can really level up the gaming experience! Especially with a game like Valheim, where mods add a whole new layer of adventure and creativity. Ensuring a stable Valheim Dedicated Server is key to enjoying these mods hassle-free. It's awesome to see discussions about modding servers—it opens up endless possibilities for the community to explore and enjoy the game in unique ways.

Last edited by Haivynrome; 01-16-2024 at 07:39.