3% 

Ghost Recorder

Post New Thread Reply   

krudge137
Old 06-27-2022 , 21:26   Re: Ghost Recorder
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
ye i want to ask same quesiton...does anyone know how to convert code to 1.9 ? problem is: it is recording the demo, but when you try to play that demo its just:

Playback started
after 0.1
Playback finished

maybe 1.9 doesnt work well with fread(..) ?
Exactly, it's so sad it doesn't work with upper amxx versions, such a good plugin!
Infamanious
Old 06-27-2022 , 23:42   Re: Ghost Recorder
Reply With Quote #32

Interesting plugin. I'm surprised noone has attempted to create a plugin similar to one i saw on sourcemod where a bot copies your exact movements and completes surf levels to showcase your record and/or to show people how to complete those particular levels. Also this plugin could be pretty dangerous if someone decided to use it to execute malicious code lol.
krudge137
Old 06-28-2022 , 04:06   Re: Ghost Recorder
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamanious View Post
Interesting plugin. I'm surprised noone has attempted to create a plugin similar to one i saw on sourcemod where a bot copies your exact movements and completes surf levels to showcase your record and/or to show people how to complete those particular levels. Also this plugin could be pretty dangerous if someone decided to use it to execute malicious code lol.
++
bigdaddy424
Old 01-21-2023 , 18:10   Re: Ghost Recorder
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamanious View Post
tru