Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Polymorph: Mod Manager

Post New Thread Reply   

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 06-19-2022 , 00:18   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1031

Did you look at the CSDM note in the second post in the thread? Also, if you disable Polymorph and run only CSDM with your plugins, does it have any issues?
Old 06-19-2022 , 07:01   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Did you look at the CSDM note in the second post in the thread? Also, if you disable Polymorph and run only CSDM with your plugins, does it have any issues?

unknown unknown unknown strip_weapons bad load

unknown unknown unknown weapons_stay bad load

unknown unknown unknown spawnmode bad load

unknown unknown unknown remove_bomb bad load

unknown unknown unknown spawn_wait_time bad load

CSDM Main 2.1.1 CSDM Team csdm_main.amxx running

CSDM Equip 2.1.1 CSDM Team csdm_equip.amxx running

CSDM Spawn Editor 2.1.1 CSDM Team spawn_editor.am running

CSDM Misc 2.1.1 CSDM Team csdm_misc

when changing mods, my admin rights sometimes disappear

L 06/19/2022 - 235:09: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "menu_additem")
L 06/19/2022 - 235:09: [AMXX] [0] csdm_equip.sma::buildMenu (line 711)
L 06/19/2022 - 235:09: [AMXX] [1] csdm_equip.sma::plugin_init (line 136)

Last edited by Siska1; 06-19-2022 at 16:37.
Send a message via Skype™ to Siska1
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 06-20-2022 , 21:50   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1033

If you don't answer the questions then it's hard to provide any help. If the plugins don't work when not using Polymorph then you need to fix those plugins.

Last edited by fysiks; 06-20-2022 at 21:50.
Siska1
Old 06-21-2022 , 04:35   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1034

Quote:
If you don't answer the questions then it's hard to provide any help. If the plugins don't work when not using Polymorph then you need to fix those plugins.
Which question should I not answer?
Everything works without the polymorph plugin.
The big problem is that nowhere is it explained how exactly to add csdm in this plugin...
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2022 , 16:00   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1035

The only caveat that I know of to using CSDM with Polymorph is what I already told you was documented in the second post in this thread. However, it doesn't seem to explain the errors you're seeing.

Polymorph doesn't change how other plugins function, it just determines which plugins are supposed to be loaded by AMX Mod X when the next map starts.

In my experience, a "bad load" usually means that either the plugin cannot be found in the plugins folder or it's not a valid plugin.

Also, make sure that there are not any other "plugins-*.ini" files in the config folder.

To be able to investigate any further, you'd probably need to zip up your addons/amxmodx/configs/polymorph folder and attach it here so that I can look at it.
Old 06-28-2022 , 07:41   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1036

Quote:
The only caveat that I know of to using CSDM with Polymorph is what I already told you was documented in the second post in this thread. However, it doesn't seem to explain the errors you're seeing.

Polymorph doesn't change how other plugins function, it just determines which plugins are supposed to be loaded by AMX Mod X when the next map starts.

In my experience, a "bad load" usually means that either the plugin cannot be found in the plugins folder or it's not a valid plugin.

Also, make sure that there are not any other "plugins-*.ini" files in the config folder.

To be able to investigate any further, you'd probably need to zip up your addons/amxmodx/configs/polymorph folder and attach it here so that I can look at it.
I was able to figure out how to put all the files and cfg on the deathmatch and I was able to clear all the errors. Now everything works flawlessly. It is a pity that there are too few options and I will probably focus on the newer plugin, which has more options.
Thank you so much for so many years of doing these things and still continuing to help people...
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2022 , 20:53   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1037

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siska1 View Post
I was able to figure out how to put all the files and cfg on the deathmatch and I was able to clear all the errors. Now everything works flawlessly. It is a pity that there are too few options and I will probably focus on the newer plugin, which has more options.
Thank you so much for so many years of doing these things and still continuing to help people...
I'm glad to hear that you got it working. If you understand what you did to make it work, it might be helpful for myself and others to explain what you had to do.

What options are you looking for and what newer plugin are you referring to?

Last edited by fysiks; 06-28-2022 at 20:55.
Siska1
Old 06-30-2022 , 16:01   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1038

Quote:
I'm glad to hear that you got it working. If you understand what you did to make it work, it might be helpful for myself and others to explain what you had to do.

What options are you looking for and what newer plugin are you referring to?
So if anyone has a specific question about placing deathmach files I will try to answer, but otherwise my mistakes were obviously from incorrect file placement.

So far, I've found three multi-mod plugins.
I couldn't drive the first one. Here it is :
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=856405
I read 50 pages and tried everything, but I had so many problems with it that I gave up.
maybe I should try again, because now I'm better oriented.

The second plugin I found is yours, which is currently working, but I noticed that in gun game mode the same map is often repeated, which is quite strange.

And the third plugin I found is this one, but with it I couldn't stop csdm from going to the other mods and mixing with them. Your poly-off not work on this third multimod. I don't know why and i don't know how to stop csdm for other mods. Here : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=273020&page=4
but you know you even wrote there...

The whole thing is that multi mode must have one command to change the mode and another to change the maps in the particular mode.
I use Google for translation and I hope you can understand what I am trying to write.

Last edited by Siska1; 06-30-2022 at 16:03.
Send a message via Skype™ to Siska1
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2022 , 19:35   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1039

Quote:
The second plugin I found is yours, which is currently working, but I noticed that in gun game mode the same map is often repeated, which is quite strange.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this since maps are voted on. However, you'll want to make sure that you have a decently large number of maps configured for each mod so that the vote has enough to choose from to make it not repeat so much.

Quote:
The whole thing is that multi mode must have one command to change the mode and another to change the maps in the particular mode.
Not sure what you mean here. Each mod has its own set of maps as set by the configuration files.
Old 07-05-2022 , 15:55   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1040

Quote:
Not sure what you mean here. Each mod has its own set of maps as set by the configuration files.
I will try to translate it another way :

When I select a mod some maps start to alternate. But I want to be able to change these maps at will in the particular mod. Specific maps for a specific mod, but being able to change them. And here we just have a mod change and that's it.