Zat Arena 0.2

Post New Thread Reply   

Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 01-21-2007 , 10:51   Re: Zat Arena 0.2
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB-Zer0 View Post
This Plugin is made for the Mod Stargate TC and I am a admin of a SGTC Server. I have installed this plugin and I must say it works very good (means no crashes, bugs or lags !). And to say this is not unique is false because this is the first real plg for this MOD. I know there is a Cs Weapon Arena plg but that one needs CS Modules ... .

However I just wanna say that this Plugin works without any problems (together with the 30 other plgs on my Server ;) )
Just because you can use it doesn't mean others can. It isn't very unique at all and the coding is abhorrid. Just because you don't notice any lag doesn't mean it can't be made better.

Please, do not post about plugin approval if you have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 01-21-2007 , 11:04   Re: Zat Arena 0.2
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552 View Post
Just because you can use it doesn't mean others can.

So its better if somebody makes a plugin which uses the cs module only for one function (like setting players money) and all other which dont play CS cant use it cause of the CS Module ?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552 View Post
Just because you don't notice any lag doesn't mean it can't be made better.

It can be made better yes but nobody does it because Plugin requests for unknown Mods get ignored
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 01-21-2007 , 11:57   Re: Zat Arena 0.2
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB-Zer0 View Post
So its better if somebody makes a plugin which uses the cs module only for one function (like setting players money) and all other which dont play CS cant use it cause of the CS Module ?!?

It can be made better yes but nobody does it because Plugin requests for unknown Mods get ignored
I think you missed my point. This plugin is only useful to you, and in order for it to be approved, it must have a wide potential user base. For example, I could write a plugin that tells everyone every round "Hawk552 kicks ass", but if no one is going to use it, even if it's the best coding, it's never going to get approved.

Also, it doesn't matter if there's nothing else like it. People can still use this (it's not completely removed), we just tell them that the plugin is poorly coded, ill-supported, or has some other problem with it.