Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

-delete-

Post New Thread Reply   

geds
Old 06-29-2012 , 15:28   Re: [L4D2] RPG w/Store/Trails/Quests/Map Records/Save/Load/Presets! (v.3.31)
Reply With Quote #21

Sky, i dont understand, yesterday, the server was working with the plugins you have compiled. Today with new sources compiled, it no longer works, the database is the same, except that I empty.

add me please you again in steam it will be simpler.

cordially

Quote:
"Databases"
{
"driver_default" "mysql"

// When specifying "host", you may use an IP address, a hostname, or a socket file path

"default"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "sourcemod"
"user" "name"
"pass" "pass"
//"timeout" "0"
"port" "3306"
}
"driver_default" "mysql"

"sourcebans"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "sourcebans"
"user" "name"
"pass" "pass"
//"timeout" "0"
"port" "3306"
}
"default"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "hlstatsx"
"user" "name"
"pass" "pass"
//"timeout" "0"
"port" "3306"
}
"rpg5"
{
"driver" "default"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "rpg_rpg5"
"user" "name"
"pass" "pass"
"port" "3306"
}

"storage-local"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"database" "sourcemod-local"
}
"clientprefs"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "clientprefs-sqlite"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}
}
All work, but your plugins not.

http://wanted-league.com/addons/database_RPG.gif

Last edited by geds; 06-29-2012 at 15:52. Reason: added database.cfg + screen link
geds
Old 06-29-2012 , 16:21   Re: [L4D2] RPG w/Store/Trails/Quests/Map Records/Save/Load/Presets! (v.3.31)
Reply With Quote #22

[rpg3.3.smx] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF NOT EXISTS `purchased` int(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'' at line 1
L 06/29/2012 - 21:55:04: [rpg3.3.smx] Unknown column 'id' in 'field list'
L 06/29/2012 - 21:555: [rpg3.3.smx] Unknown column 'best_kills' in 'field list'
kiwi87
Old 06-30-2012 , 08:18   Re: [L4D2] RPG w/Store/Trails/Quests/Map Records/Save/Load/Presets! (v.3.31)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by geds View Post
[rpg3.3.smx] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF NOT EXISTS `purchased` int(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'' at line 1
L 06/29/2012 - 21:55:04: [rpg3.3.smx] Unknown column 'id' in 'field list'
L 06/29/2012 - 21:555: [rpg3.3.smx] Unknown column 'best_kills' in 'field list'
yup, i get that too.
geds
Old 07-01-2012 , 06:14   Re: [L4D2] RPG w/Store/Trails/Quests/Map Records/Save/Load/Presets! (v.3.31)
Reply With Quote #24

Despite a return on problems, a visit to the test server 'sky', always provided no solution, no response. when spoken to 'sky', whether on its server, steam, or the thread its plugins. Despite solicitations on the section 'code', SourceMod, no one deigns to answer or give a small solution to put on the road, to solve problems.

This is curious because, other than compilation problem, the database used to work with the plugins compiled by him. New source and compilation works, but the database. To sum does not lose time with this plugins, since there is no follow, it has no place in the plugins approved.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-01-2012 , 10:37   Re: [L4D2] RPG w/Store/Trails/Quests/Map Records/Save/Load/Presets! (v.3.31)
Reply With Quote #25

I wrote the plugin - so I support and troubleshoot the plugin.
However, it is stated in the thread title and on the OP that the plugin requires a database to function.
As such, it is expected that server owners understand databases, how to set them up, and how to
maintain them. It isn't my job to teach you, and when the plugin can't create the tables, it's because
you've made an error in the set up.
If you've made changes to the files in any way, I won't provide support to you. I support the original
form only. Also, it is not my job to set your server up. I provided you with a link to the wiki on
databases, so the fault is on you if you decided to not read it.

I even attempted to help you on steam, where you became belligerent at my refusal to set up the
plugin and database on your server. Follow the directions in the OP, that's why they were posted.

Also, I'm posting a video on how you would set up the plugin if you were running it through a GSP.
The video will be in the OP when it is finished uploading, but, honestly, I shouldn't have to show you
how to do something that you should be able to figure out on your own. Also, it's incredibly hard to
figure out what you're often trying to say, when you're using a translator. If you're unhappy with this
plugin, there are several people who will gladly take your money and write you one. No one is forcing
you to download it.

Again, as I stated, I provide support on the plugin, not support on setting up a database.
If you are unfamiliar with advanced server management, you should attempt to familiarize yourself
before attacking someone's work.

Last edited by Skyy; 07-01-2012 at 11:46.
geds
Old 07-02-2012 , 05:19   Re: [L4D2] RPG w/Store/Trails/Quests/Map Records/Save/Load/Presets! (v.3.31)
Reply With Quote #26

Hello,

I have made one change to your plugins (change of email address for paypal, logic huh?)

What is funny is that you say that I was insulting when you refused to install the plugins on my server.

We must stop "Sir," I never asked to do so.

Just to be back on my server to test the plugin with me and see that the plugin works partially.

With the plugins compile by yourself, it's still not working (so it does not come for modifications to it).

Curiously all my other plugins using database functions (hlstatsX SourceBans, website, forum).

I must really be stupid if I can not just create a database with a name, and a plugin that takes care of itself create the tables.

Thank you for your video, but the quality can not see what is written, so no real big secour.

I agree that the translation may be somewhat laborious, it is also the other way, you're from Quebec, so in theory you should at least understand French, even if you do not speak or write it.

This is a French-speaking countries? Please note this is not an attack.

With regard to pay a programmer, I have proposed (that's how we made contact with steam).

But you did not answer, and prefer to have me remove your contact when I asked you if you were ever present.

It would have been easier to tell me 'wait I'm busy', or I am unable to do so, or it does not interest me.

My database works fine because the tables are created, except that there must be errors in the functions.

So do the test with your sources has made available on the site, and create another database, I think you will get a surprise.

Now I want a return of another person who is testing.

And that we stop our attacks enfantile that serve nothing.

Cordially

Last edited by geds; 07-02-2012 at 05:20.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-02-2012 , 19:48   Re: [L4D2] RPG w/Store/Trails/Quests/Map Records/Save/Load/Presets! (v.3.31)
Reply With Quote #27

Edit:

Not going to bother fighting with this guy.
Someone else, please go and download the plugin, and test it, so this troll can move on.

Last edited by Skyy; 07-02-2012 at 20:10.
geds
Old 07-04-2012 , 06:11   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.32 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #28

Now your plugins it's working, but your parameter has wrong:

Quote:
"rpg5"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "my ip or localhost or domain name"
"database" "rpg5"
"user" "rpg5"
"pass" "my pass"
//"timeout" "0"
"port" "3306"
}
because in the database.sp you have that:

Quote:
MySQL_Init()
{
new String:Error[255];
//SQL_TConnect(hDatabase, "usepoints5");
//hDatabase = SQL_DefConnect(Error, sizeof(Error));
hDatabase = SQL_Connect("rpg5", false, Error, sizeof(Error));
rpg5 it's or the name of the database or the user database, i solved the problem of my lack of knowledge, by creating a user and a database named rpg5.

Now is still a problem, or I did not understand the functioning of plugins, since I do not understand English.

improvements "tiers", do not stay, whether surviving or infected.

Once the round starts you must redo everything.

A little unpleasant.

thus apart from the fact that statistics are recorded, I do not see the usefulness.

As for quests, there are two I believe.

Then it's stories of Nemesis, who will more or less xp.

Regarding additional powers I do not see particularly, but I continue to be tested.

And cons, we really do not understand the functioning of the purchase multiplier, or points or slot, via paypal.

How to get the multiplier for a user or others, is that it's automatic?

Cordially.

Last edited by geds; 07-04-2012 at 06:43. Reason: because i want
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-04-2012 , 17:33   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.32 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #29

Nothing is wrong with the information below, which is shown at the top of the original post. Information is correct.
Code:
"Databases"
{
	"rpg5"
        {
                "driver"                        "default"
                "host"                          "rpg.site.nfoservers.com"
                "database"                      "rpg_rpg3_3"
                "user"                          "rpg"
                "pass"                          "q!X08tyZe"
                "port"                          "3306"
        }
}
the username you enter is the username of the account used to access the database. It doesn't have to be rpg5, as shown above, i use "rpg".

All data is saved. If it isn't being saved, then your database is not working properly. Refer to the video I posted yesterday on the OP. After I leave the game, I reload the database to show that it does, indeed save and store my data. The only thing that isn't saved are the points you earn in the usepoints module, but this is all explained in the very lengthy OP. Before downloading a plugin, it's generally important to read what the plugin does.
If you don't want to use the included store - or make the changes to it - then it's best to just disable it. There are instructions in the code for what to do with it. You may want someone who understands english to review the plugin, because you are losing too much information to properly understand it in translation.
geds
Old 07-05-2012 , 04:59   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.32 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #30

The simplest would be for you to come take a ride on my server to see for yourself if it works properly or not. 91.121.26.143:27045 In which case I would change at best. Regarding the purchasing party, I think actually deleted, used to that created by Luki, which is simpler and returns the number of points earned, directly in the center of the screen and allows a rise in prices. Regarding your plugins in all it's good, but does not respond quite to my taste. I'm looking forward your next plugins, I submitted some ideas, if you consider, I think you can have a small jewelry. cordially