Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v4.3, Updated: 29-07-2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

iDragon
Old 07-26-2011 , 12:35   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.1, Updated: 25-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by karil View Post
I tested it again.

You're right. All problems I have warned you about are fixed. Now I have further some further things to improve menu and gameplay.

1. When half2 is started could you do a zb_lo3 or mp_restartgame (whatever is set with sm_mixmod_use_zb_lo3 "1"). I think on start of half2 a break with zb_lo3 is needed, because if you're CT you need to at least agree upon who will cover which position and also few seconds for relief is cool...
or smth

2. On pre-live KO3 (sm_mixmod_enable_knife_round "1") when !start is used you should change the text.

In first KO3 round the text now is
It should be something like this:

An extra feature !pause would pause the mix in such way that it would NOT count that round in which !pause was used.

4. Menu buttons like '-> Back to mix menu' should be all on the same button, because now you have to lookup every time at different pages which number you have to press to go back. Probably number 1 for all is the best. Also theres no space in Mix - Admin menu on button '->Back to mix menu' between > and B.

5. Chat command '!disablechat' would be cool. Also it could be in the admin menu. There's already a CVAR, but a chat command would be more handy.

6. When I set that !live isn't automatic when half2 starts and when I type in !live at half2 it shows in chat that actually Round 1 is Round 2, but score is OK. Then in the second round it says Round 2 and score correctly. You just have to fix this chat text problem in the first round of half 2.

7. MR3 doesn't work properly. It ends the match after someone has won 3 rounds. This isn't right, because with MR3 the winner must win 4 rounds in order to win the match.

Greets
1. I'll add it.

2. I'll make it.

3. I'll add it. (But be careful with this command)

4. Will be changed. (Except in the maps option - It used the sm_maps command).

5. It's already in the admin menu (The last option). - I'll add the command.

6. I know what you mean - I saw it too. I hope to fix it soon.

7. Sorry . Please explain to me the mr3 "rules". What I though until now was that the game its being played until there is a team who reach 18 in their score. (18-15 = 3 ) After one team has won 3 rounds the game will be over (If after 3 rounds nobody reach 18, the teams will be swapped...).

Last edited by iDragon; 07-26-2011 at 13:20.
karil
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-26-2011 , 14:31   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.1, Updated: 25-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDragon View Post
7. Sorry . Please explain to me the mr3 "rules". What I though until now was that the game its being played until there is a team who reach 18 in their score. (18-15 = 3 ) After one team has won 3 rounds the game will be over (If after 3 rounds nobody reach 18, the teams will be swapped...).
Your calculation is mathematically right but also at MR15 the swap is when 15 rounds are over and in order to win you must win 16 rounds, so 1 round more than the number.

MR15: swap after 15 rounds are played, win at 15+1=16

the same is for

MR3: swap after 3 rounds are played, win at 3+1=4

So you should just change that the winners must reach 19 in their score.
iDragon
Old 07-26-2011 , 17:15   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.2, Updated: 26-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #33

Thank you karil.
All the things that you've asked has been added / fixed.
Thanks list updated.
------------------------
*** Version updated: 2.2 ***
View changelog for more information!

sm_pause , sm_disablechat has been added!
Mr3 now will run correctly.
Ko3 text has been added - Type !live after deciding teams!
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-26-2011 , 23:05   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.2, Updated: 26-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #34

Thanks for all new features and your gratitude. Feedback from my admins is extremely positive.

1. When !rpw is used, the password doesn't change in the first try. You have to type !rpw again so its changed to a random one. I've also received a suggestion from a friend that !rpw should be in the menu. Probably the most suitable space for this command is in mix - admin menu.

Maybe you should think about adding an announcement to server chat that this plugin is running. That way people will find out faster about it. I know it might be annoying to some, but it's up to you.

You've pretty much fixed and improved everything that was needed for smooth gameplay. I'd like to thank you again for your always speedy response in the last days so we could fix and add some awesome features.

In my oppinion this plugin is ready to be approved, because it's by far the least complicated and feature-rich plugin of this kind.

Last edited by karil; 07-26-2011 at 23:28. Reason: announce
iDragon
Old 07-27-2011 , 05:52   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.3, Updated: 27-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Thanks for all new features and your gratitude. Feedback from my admins is extremely positive.

1. When !rpw is used, the password doesn't change in the first try. You have to type !rpw again so its changed to a random one. I've also received a suggestion from a friend that !rpw should be in the menu. Probably the most suitable space for this command is in mix - admin menu.

Maybe you should think about adding an announcement to server chat that this plugin is running. That way people will find out faster about it. I know it might be annoying to some, but it's up to you.

You've pretty much fixed and improved everything that was needed for smooth gameplay. I'd like to thank you again for your always speedy response in the last days so we could fix and add some awesome features.

In my oppinion this plugin is ready to be approved, because it's by far the least complicated and feature-rich plugin of this kind.
1. Rpw has been added to the menu (It's in Admin command option 6) and the password is now changing after the first time.

2. Nah, I don't want to annoy people.

I want it to be approved, but I don't know how. :O
---------------------------------------
*** Version updated: 2.3 ***
View changelog for and info for more information!

* sm_pause is now working (in version 2.2 it didn't work - I forgot to finish it ).

* Random password is being added to the admin menu (in the mix menu).

* sm_rpw has been fixed, and now it's working on the first time.

* Option to show random password to everyone or only to the admin who performed the sm_rpw has been added:
- sm_mixmod_rpw_show_pass (Default: "1")

* Big issue with wrong team scores has been fixed! (I actually changed the whole plugin (Until this version I used to take the team scores and then calculate with it the current round and etc, but sm_pause cause trouble with it so I rewrote this).

Have fun!
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-29-2011 , 13:35   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.3, Updated: 27-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #36

Plugins works like charm.

1. Translation file in sourcemod/translations folder.

Greets, karil
karil
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-01-2011 , 13:54   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.3, Updated: 27-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #37

Hi,

there's a small issue with !pause. When !pause is executed, the plugin should remember how much money players have had at start of the round. In the next round it should set players money to the amount they had at the start of the previous round.

Greets, karil
iDragon
Old 08-02-2011 , 16:14   Re: [CSS] Mix plugin (v2.3, Updated: 27-07-2011)
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Hi,

there's a small issue with !pause. When !pause is executed, the plugin should remember how much money players have had at start of the round. In the next round it should set players money to the amount they had at the start of the previous round.

Greets, karil
Thank you. I will fix it in the next version of this plugin (2.5).

--------------
***Version updated: 2.4***
sm_npw has been added! - Now admins can remove the server password (What can I do? there are many admins that are too lazy to type !pw "" or none).
Old 08-02-2011 , 18:13   Re: [CSS] Mix Mod (plugin) (v2.5, Updated: 02-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #39

*** Version updated: 2.5 ***
For more information view the changelog!

I fixed the sm_pause problem (not saving scores).
Now when the admins uses the sm_pause command, the current round will not be counted and in the next round players money, guns and scores(kills and deaths) will be change to their last round money, weapons and scores.

About adding the translation: I have no experience on using the translation things so it will take sometime. (I need to find time to learn it - Although I know it suppose to be simple).
Old 08-03-2011 , 10:58   Re: [CSS] Mix Mod (plugin) (v2.5, Updated: 02-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #40

maybe add multi-language support?