Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D2] server.dll + 0x3ffa0 crash

Post New Thread Reply   

thewintersoldier97
Old 08-04-2022 , 14:37   [L4D2] server.dll + 0x3ffa0 crash
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, my server was crashing quite a few times recently, all share a similar function: server.dll + 0x3ffa0, could anyone help me identify what was the cause or guide me how to fix this?

Accelerator crash log:
GEDG-X2YQ-LGZM
FCLO-OECQ-KLWW

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Looking for some fun!

Last edited by thewintersoldier97; 08-04-2022 at 14:39.
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 08-04-2022 , 15:12   Re: [L4D2] server.dll + 0x3ffa0 crash
Reply With Quote #2

Something with grenades or fire, taking damage. If you know what plugins you installed recently try removing and slowly adding half back until it crashes, then removing half of that half and repeating until you find the one causing it. Otherwise all I can suggest is updating plugins to see if that fixes it. Few silent updates I released in the last few months fixed some crashes caused by my plugins but I forget which it actually was.

If you have Accelerator linked to your steam ID and login you maybe able to view the raw section and search for "smx" to see if its related to a certain plugin (not the list of .smx plugins if you see that).

Last edited by Silvers; 08-04-2022 at 15:14.
thewintersoldier97
Old 08-04-2022 , 23:25   Re: [L4D2] server.dll + 0x3ffa0 crash
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Something with grenades or fire, taking damage. If you know what plugins you installed recently try removing and slowly adding half back until it crashes, then removing half of that half and repeating until you find the one causing it. Otherwise all I can suggest is updating plugins to see if that fixes it. Few silent updates I released in the last few months fixed some crashes caused by my plugins but I forget which it actually was.

If you have Accelerator linked to your steam ID and login you maybe able to view the raw section and search for "smx" to see if its related to a certain plugin (not the list of .smx plugins if you see that).
Thanks Silvers, I'll look for it as you suggest.

If your plugins got updated on Alliedmodders thread, I'm pretty sure I've downloaded the latest version available.

Looking for some fun!