Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (UPDATED v1.1 / 23 JUN 2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Server Management
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Allows a admin to see anyone whom types any command in chat or console. Gives ability to send command stack from buffer to log file.
    Old 01-08-2015 , 09:05   [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (UPDATED v1.1 / 23 JUN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #1

What does this do?

Allows admins with default sm_seecmds_override "d" which is also ADMFLAG_BAN to toggle a command which allows them to see all typed commands and who typed them in chat or console. It will print in this format: [command] userid# clientname steamid *command

When it outputs to the log file this is the format: [command] userid# clientname steamid ip-address *command

These admins with default sm_seecmds_override "d" which is also ADMFLAG_BAN are able to then type /logit or in console sm_logit to have this plugin send the last 100 previous commands from its buffer to a log file named similar to LogStackBuffer_01_08_15.log

The debug log file looks like SeeAllCommandsDebug_01_08_15.log

Why I wrote this?

I've found that some commands, like !ff for friendly fire can get abused like crazy (especially since it is default enabled to show to all players in server for which a player can spam it like crazy and there is no logs or information about it), to be just utterly annoying. I had to "learn" to disable it by adding sm_trigger_show 0 to the sourcemod.cfg file ;(

This plugin doesn't block anyone from typing commands, but it will give you detailed information every time they type the command.

Example of what it spits out to chat:
    [ff] #603 W3EElDiablo STEAM_0:15173666 *
    [SM] Friendly Fire is disabled.

[sm_rcon] #603 W3EElDiablo STEAM_0:15173666 *status

Example to Log File:
    L 01/08/2015 - 08:29:10: [voicemenu] #2 -W3E- El Diablo STEAM_0:15173666 1.2.3.4 *0 1
    L 01/08/2015 - 08:29:10: [voicemenu] #2 -W3E- El Diablo STEAM_0:15173666 1.2.3.4 *0 2
    L 01/08/2015 - 08:29:10: [voicemenu] #2 -W3E- El Diablo STEAM_0:15173666 1.2.3.4 *0 4
    L 01/08/2015 - 08:29:10: [voicemenu] #2 -W3E- El Diablo STEAM_0:15173666 1.2.3.4 *0 5

1.2.3.4 <-- ip address

Chat Commands:

/seecommands (sm_seecommands in console) - Toggles if you or your admin want to see who types what commands into chat. (You will have to re-enable this on every map change and when you reconnect)

/logit (sm_logit in console) - Sends command stack buffer to log file of the last 100 commands. This number can be changed in the source file.

Convars:

see https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Adding_A...28SourceMod%29 for more info on flags.

sm_hide_flag_commands "z" - these flags are checked against the command's default flag and will hide the command from showing to you or the admin whom has enabled sm_seecommands.

sm_hide_all_admin_commands "z" - these flags are checked against the user's flags. If the user has this flag and types in a command in chat or console, it will be hidden from all users whom have enabled sm_seecommands.

sm_see_unicode_filtering 0 - 1 to enabled / 0 to disable, If enabled, Filters unicode from command buffer and client name.

sm_see_debug_messages 0 - 1 to enabled / 0 to disable, if you want it to print out all the commands to a log file on start of plugin, set this in your server.cfg. If you want to see other debug messags while using this plugin, set to 1. It will tell you extra information about what kind of command was typed and if it was hidden or shown to users whom have sm_seecommand enabled.

sm_see_show_ip 0 - 1 to enabled / 0 to disable, Disabled by default. If enabled, allows users whom have sm_seecommand enabled to see the ip address of users whom type commands.

sm_see_admin_commands 1 - 1 to enabled / 0 to disable, If enabled before the plugin starts, it will hook all admin commands. If disabled, it will prevent hooking of admin commands. Must be set in server.cfg file before server is started or before loading the plugin.

sm_see_reg_commands 1 - 1 to enabled / 0 to disable, If enabled before the plugin starts, it will hook all reg commands. If disabled, it will prevent hooking of reg commands. Must be set in server.cfg file before server is started or before loading the plugin.

sm_see_print_commands 1 - 0 - print to console, 1 - print to chat

new for version 1.1:

sm_see_log_everything_to_file 0 - 0 - disabled, 1 - enabled -- logs everything to a file, but be warned that it would fill up fast!

Change Log History

v1.0 / 8 JAN 2015 - inital release
    v1.1 / 23 JUN 2015 - added requested feature to have a way to log everything to a file at all times
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (admin_see_all_commands.sp - 1769 views - 26.2 KB)

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 06-23-2015 at 18:46. Reason: updated to 1.1
    Chdata
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-08-2015 , 15:42   Re: [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (v1.0 / 8 JAN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #2

Wait, is this different than the whole showactivity thing?

Aside from the extra info that's logged.

Last edited by Chdata; 01-08-2015 at 15:43.
    Sreaper
    髪を用心
    Old 01-08-2015 , 16:44   Re: [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (v1.0 / 8 JAN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #3

Added "voicemenu" here:

Code:
    // commands to ignore
    stock const String:IgnoreCommands[][] = {
        "+",
        "-",
        "hlx",
        "tp",
        "fp"
        "voicemenu"
    };
    Reloaded the plugin in-game, and it's still printing out the voicemenu items.
    Also you have the command usage on the far left [voicemenu], but the parameters are appearing on the far right [1 1]. It would make more sense to combine them.

Last edited by Sreaper; 01-08-2015 at 16:45.
    SoulSharD
    Old 01-09-2015 , 12:13   Re: [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (v1.0 / 8 JAN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
    Added "voicemenu" here:

Code:
    // commands to ignore
    stock const String:IgnoreCommands[][] = {
        "+",
        "-",
        "hlx",
        "tp",
        "fp"
        "voicemenu"
    };
    Reloaded the plugin in-game, and it's still printing out the voicemenu items.
    Also you have the command usage on the far left [voicemenu], but the parameters are appearing on the far right [1 1]. It would make more sense to combine them.

Remember to separate each different command with a ,
    The example you've given would have been resulted in ignoring the command: fpvoicemenu

Sreaper
    髪を用心
    Old 01-09-2015 , 12:16   Re: [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (v1.0 / 8 JAN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SoulSharD View Post
    Remember to separate each different command with a ,
    The example you've given would have been resulted in ignoring the command: fpvoicemenu
    Oh wow. I completely forgot about the comma. Thank you for pointing that out.

Last edited by Sreaper; 01-09-2015 at 12:17.
    El Diablo War3Evo
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-09-2015 , 14:34   Re: [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (v1.0 / 8 JAN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Wait, is this different than the whole showactivity thing?

Aside from the extra info that's logged.

showactivity???

If there is a OnShowActivity that I don't know about, I'd be willing to look at code and see if it is more useful otherwise...

This plugin was written because there is quite a few plugins out there that are poorly written without logging or information about who is using their commands. This plugin will show to the admin with the right flags what all other users type for as commands. If a admin thinks someone is abusing a command, they can type /logit and log the last 100 commands into a file. It records the command, the userid#, the clientname, the steamid, the ip address of the user, and the extra params that was typed after the command.

I'm I understanding your question completely?
    Old 06-22-2015 , 11:00   Re: [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (v1.0 / 8 JAN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #7

so far the plugin works great. But I just tested it on myself, we will see when other admins join and how it goes.
    Thanks its something I needed.

Viper_Vicki
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-23-2015 , 14:33   Re: [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (v1.0 / 8 JAN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #8

can you make it auto log for each round instead of having to type /logit I am not always in my server.
    Thanks

Last edited by Viper_Vicki; 06-23-2015 at 14:33.
    El Diablo War3Evo
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-23-2015 , 18:47   Re: [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (v1.0 / 8 JAN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Viper_Vicki View Post
    can you make it auto log for each round instead of having to type /logit I am not always in my server.
    Thanks
    You request has been added.

I don't know what you mean by logging every round, as that wouldn't help you must just to get the last 100 commands at round end? So I assumed you meant to always be logging.

Just add sm_see_log_everything_to_file 1 to your server.cfg file as it is disabled by default.

I strongly feel you shouldn't leave this on forever and forget it, as it could fill up your log every fast.

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 06-23-2015 at 18:48.
    Morell
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-24-2015 , 03:16   Re: [ANY] Admin See WHO Typed All Commands (UPDATED v1.1 / 23 JUN 2015)
    Reply With Quote #10

buy
    jointeam
    rebuy
    (all CSGO radio commands, like go or negative)

Last edited by Morell; 06-24-2015 at 03:16.