Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)

Post New Thread Reply   

gH0sTy
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-12-2009 , 12:36   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, works for all games) v0.9
Reply With Quote #21

Nice one, works with Neotokyo as well.
I've modified it a bit so you now can display the killer info as a panel.
Also modified the chat message colouring so the infos like name of the killer, weapon and health are displayed in the default chat colour, the rest is displayed in green.

A plugin.killer_info_display.cfg config file will be generated in your cfg/sourcemod folder after the first load.
There you can configure if you want to display the killer info via chat message or via a panel.

CVARs [default]
kid_toChat [0] Prints the killer info to the victims chat
kid_toPanel [1] Displays the killer info to the victim as a panel

EDIT: Now included in the OP version

Last edited by gH0sTy; 09-02-2009 at 06:35.
GrossKopf
Old 07-25-2009 , 14:10   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, works for all games) v0.9
Reply With Quote #22

Getting an error when the plugin loads:

[SM] Plugin killer_info_display.smx failed to load: Unable to load plugin (error 1: Unrecognizable file format).
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-25-2009 , 15:52   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, works for all games) v0.9
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossKopf View Post
Getting an error when the plugin loads:

[SM] Plugin killer_info_display.smx failed to load: Unable to load plugin (error 1: Unrecognizable file format).
Delete the plugin and redownload it.

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"
powered by Core i7 3770k | 32GB DDR3 1886Mhz | 2x Vertex4 SSD Raid0
Apex_
Old 07-27-2009 , 23:52   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, works for all games) v0.9
Reply With Quote #24

I've gotten a bunch of requests from players on my NT server to add a distance display. How difficult would that be? Apparently some other servers have one set up like that, but I've yet to locate it.

Everyone's happy with the current features though. Works like a charm!
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 08-23-2009 , 17:11   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, works for all games) v0.9
Reply With Quote #25

Updated Plugin

Date: 23.08.2009
Version: 1.0
  • Support for Panels (Thanks to gH0sTy)
  • Added 4 new ConVars kid_printtochat, kid_printtopanel, kid_showdistance, kid_metricdistance
  • Added colors to the chattext
  • Added displaying the victim <-> killer distance in meters or ft
  • Code cleanup

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"