Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadav0r View Post
Just the file name!!!

The file must be in configs directory
Awesome, thanks for the response
Junkhead
Old 05-06-2009 , 18:05   Re: TF2 Class limit
Reply With Quote #212

Is this plugin still working for anyone? I've double, and triple checked my maxclass.txt and everything is fine. Yet we no longer have class limits on our server. I think it stopped working sometime around the scout update, but hard to put an exact date on it. We're running Sourcemod 1.2.1 and MM 1.7.1 .
KhyrOO
Old 05-12-2009 , 07:59   Re: TF2 Class limit
Reply With Quote #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkhead View Post
Is this plugin still working for anyone? I've double, and triple checked my maxclass.txt and everything is fine. Yet we no longer have class limits on our server. I think it stopped working sometime around the scout update, but hard to put an exact date on it. We're running Sourcemod 1.2.1 and MM 1.7.1 .
Did u recomplied the plugin?

The ForCe will be WiTH U ALwaYs!
Send a message via MSN to KhyrOO
jockersoft
Old 05-13-2009 , 13:29   Re: TF2 Class limit
Reply With Quote #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNuke View Post
just wanted to point a really annoying bug - sometimes (not sure under what conditions), some ppl are able to take classes against the maxclass restrictions, it usually happens in a populated server and whoever dies first gets his class switched.

anyone knows a solution for that?
this is still happening. Any idea on how to avoid this?
HanoverFist
Old 05-13-2009 , 19:11   Re: TF2 Class limit
Reply With Quote #215

this hasnt worked for me in a while either. Started using a different plugin
Taner
Old 06-17-2009 , 14:28   Re: TF2 Class limit
Reply With Quote #216

Hi, we have been using your plugin on our servers for quite a while now. It's working out great, but we need a different feature. Could you possibly add a feature to your current plugin(or write a new one) so that we can force a minimum of a class? In example: 2 medics minimum, so 2 players are forced to be medics until the count goes up to 3 and 1 can switch to another class
Best Regards, Taner
jockersoft
Old 06-17-2009 , 17:44   Re: TF2 Class limit
Reply With Quote #217

another feature request: the ability to limit groups of classes.
for instance:
"spy" "3"
"sniper" "3"
"spy,sniper" "4"
the above config enforces a limit on spies (max 3 per team) and to snipers (max 3 per team) and shall limit the total number of spies and snipers in the same team to 4 (meaning you can have max 1 sniper and 3 spies, or 2 snipers and 2 spies, or 3 snipers and 1 spy).
Roadwolf
Old 07-09-2009 , 05:41   Re: TF2 Class limit
Reply With Quote #218

Hey there. Been using MaxClass for a while now on my server, and I love it. I agree with the previous poster that having a limit for groups of classes would be nice.

Also, I have noticed a strange bug which only seems to happen when players are forces to a new class, when they die after their class has been filled beyond maximum.

Basically the switched player still has the weapons on the previous class, but the body of the new class. This also seems to happen in ZF mode as well (with maxclass turned off). Therefore, I am unsure if it is a Sourcemod wide issue, or just related to the 2 specific plugins.

The bug appeared about the same time as the spy/sniper update.
physonic
Old 07-31-2009 , 06:53   Re: TF2 Class limit
Reply With Quote #219

I have the exact same problem that Roadwolf. When players are forced to another class (usually from sniper on our server) They keep the sniper fifle but get the features of another class, aka speed of scout, hp og heavy etc. That's really annoying. I am using the latest Sourcemod stable snapshot, so have no idea how to fix this. And i don't see any other plugins with the same functionality as maxclass.
flubber
Old 08-01-2009 , 05:52   Re: TF2 Class limit
Reply With Quote #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockersoft View Post
another feature request: the ability to limit groups of classes.
for instance:
"spy" "3"
"sniper" "3"
"spy,sniper" "4"
the above config enforces a limit on spies (max 3 per team) and to snipers (max 3 per team) and shall limit the total number of spies and snipers in the same team to 4 (meaning you can have max 1 sniper and 3 spies, or 2 snipers and 2 spies, or 3 snipers and 1 spy).
That's a really good idea, i would love to see that happen.