Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

CryWolf
Veteran Member
Old 01-15-2015 , 08:16   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

Thanks i will give it a try!

For the best why didn't post the scripting/include as well it was so easy for us too mabye you can post them now if you'd like.

I did not edit any file, only the ip adresses that you secured the Mod itself

Last edited by CryWolf; 01-15-2015 at 08:19.
Send a message via MSN to CryWolf Send a message via Yahoo to CryWolf
.Dare Devil.
Veteran Member
Old 01-15-2015 , 09:52   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

did i forgot that thing in? omg ...
Nevermind too lazy to remove that and also i do not have any pawn scripting files left.
Kz1.0
Old 01-15-2015 , 12:00   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

I tried compiling zSparkle, at first it gives a lot of errors. After editing some code, it was compiled succesfully but required zSparkle module.
Neeeeeeeeeel.-
Some Guy Yellin'
Old 01-15-2015 , 16:19   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Dare Devil. View Post
edit cellarray.inc and remove Array: tags
Edit a default file from a stable version doesn't look like a reliable way to solve any problem. If it comes from an AMXX bug, you should report it instead of just edit the file.
Veteran Member
Old 01-15-2015 , 18:45   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

Quote:
first you should ignore. Want to make them disappear there are 2 ways:
way 1
edit cellarray.inc and remove Array: tags
way 2
add every variable that use cellarray functions a Array: tag
( only the place where creating array, like Float: but in this case Array: )

about that error...
Can you write here the whole function?

btw you can always but if(!zburn_list) return
before the loop but why is that zburn_list that is the question.
If i remembered correctly then it should never be 0.
Please stop giving horrible advice.
Old 01-16-2015 , 04:17   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Please stop giving horrible advice.
1. this is my thread
2. this is my plugin
for 2. i like to add that the plugin itself is horrible so horrible advice goes along with horrible plugin
and why are you pointing out my mistakes instead if pointing out my mistake and showing the correct one?

anyways... even if you guys compile module and plugin (zsparkle) not sure what you will win.
Its unfinished.
1. it has more features than in video shown.
2. some features are unfinished
3. its not even ready for developing addons plugins for it
4. it haven't fully tested on linux. Only the login menu is tested since i thought that the picture
in screen would be laggy but it turns out its now so i continued project.

I uploaded zsparkle for more 'taking code from it' not compiling and using the full plugin but
if you can finish it ... feel free to finish it

I started recoding zsparkle sometime a ago since this what i uploaded is horrible but since i didn't
finish it enough i uploaded the old build instead of new on. Not sure even if the new build had a login menu in it. I was recoding everything, the basic structure and an idea of a plugin.

Oh and ...
I find those tag things in pawn stupid. Float: / Array: what ever ... i dont make those small mistakes like having a possibility of mixing variables
for example float with non float and even if i do then that would be in purpose not by my mistake.

Last edited by .Dare Devil.; 01-16-2015 at 04:19.
Neeeeeeeeeel.-
Some Guy Yellin'
Old 01-16-2015 , 08:14   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

Quote:
1. this is my thread
2. this is my plugin
for 2. i like to add that the plugin itself is horrible so horrible advice goes along with horrible plugin
and why are you pointing out my mistakes instead if pointing out my mistake and showing the correct one?

anyways... even if you guys compile module and plugin (zsparkle) not sure what you will win.
Its unfinished.
1. it has more features than in video shown.
2. some features are unfinished
3. its not even ready for developing addons plugins for it
4. it haven't fully tested on linux. Only the login menu is tested since i thought that the picture
in screen would be laggy but it turns out its now so i continued project.

I uploaded zsparkle for more 'taking code from it' not compiling and using the full plugin but
if you can finish it ... feel free to finish it

I started recoding zsparkle sometime a ago since this what i uploaded is horrible but since i didn't
finish it enough i uploaded the old build instead of new on. Not sure even if the new build had a login menu in it. I was recoding everything, the basic structure and an idea of a plugin.

Oh and ...
I find those tag things in pawn stupid. Float: / Array: what ever ... i dont make those small mistakes like having a possibility of mixing variables
for example float with non float and even if i do then that would be in purpose not by my mistake.
So, you can teach people horrible ways to fix your plugins just because it's your thread? The level of selfishness is huge.

The variable tags are not stupid, they are there for a reason.
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2015 , 05:51   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

You should have posted at leatest one of the working, but neither of them is working without some editing of AMXX files itself.

I liked your server when it was running ZP++ was so fun and nice. if you say it's working please proove it and post a compile-working .SMA...because i have tryed and no success.
Send a message via MSN to CryWolf Send a message via Yahoo to CryWolf
DavidJr
Old 01-23-2015 , 19:26   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

Your CS 1.6 is cute.
Old 01-30-2015 , 07:51   Re: I've reach scripting stage they said unreachable ( My projects free give away! )

I want to ask those who's downloaded and tested all files from thread are they clean?
Don't have viruses in them or other shit? Especially:
Quote:
The headache zp++: ( all models and sprites are included... )
http://www.upload.ee/files/4334305/zp__.rar.html

Last edited by kam3n1tza; 01-30-2015 at 07:55.
Closed Thread