Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Server Crashing

Post New Thread Reply   

MrSafe
Old 08-10-2007 , 01:48   Server Crashing
Reply With Quote #1

My server seems to crash I have just the base source mod install in fact EVERYTHING IS DISABLED because it kept crashing but even after all of that it still crashes.

The only plugin I use is Hitgroup Restrictions
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=56551

I'm not sure if its source mod thats causing the crash or the plugin.

My provider is counter-strike.com and the server doesn't crash at all if I don't use source mod but once i do it does crash. I am 100% sure the installation is correct.

The way the server crashes is this when I run source mod or when its running rather it is fine on the map that you join in but as soon as the map changes the server crashes and when I use the plugin above it runs for 1 maybe 2 maps before my server crashes again..

I thought everyone should know but I have listed the plugin that I am using and that is the only thing enabled aside from source mod itself. I even disabled the sm admin basic admin package that it comes with. I have tried it without disabling them and with and the result has been the same I looked at the console when it crashed and it shows nothing when I join the server its just reset to the first map in the map cylce