Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Thread

Post New Thread Reply   

mysty
Old 02-03-2016 , 05:16   ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Thread
Reply With Quote #1

My server is getting spammed by
PHP Code:
..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failedm_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != ThreadGetCurrentId() 
after today's tf2 update (Feb 3 2016)

Any idea how I could stop this?
Billy Joe Cobra
Old 02-03-2016 , 07:41   Re: ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Th
Reply With Quote #2

same issue here, harshly annoying
Old 02-03-2016 , 08:55   Re: ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Th
Reply With Quote #3

Same, didn't happen right away until a restart I issued several minutes ago.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-03-2016 , 09:59   Re: ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Th
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
This is an issue with SteamTools and something Valve changed in the latest version of SteamWorks, which has been pulled in because you have Steam installed on the same computer.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 02-03-2016 , 10:02   Re: ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Th
Reply With Quote #5

Since you're all too lazy to search, you will never find the solution to TF2 Upadte is spamming my servers.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
Billy Joe Cobra
Old 02-03-2016 , 10:36   Re: ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Th
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
Since you're all too lazy to search, you will never find the solution to TF2 Upadte is spamming my servers.
admins, these days, such a assholes
Old 02-03-2016 , 20:19   Re: ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Th
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
It just happened today. Saw the post weeks ago. Didn't think they were connected, no need to be like that yo.
SourceMod Moderator
Old 02-03-2016 , 23:37   Re: ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Th
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 341464 View Post
It just happened today. Saw the post weeks ago. Didn't think they were connected, no need to be like that yo.
At least you're somehow calm, but well, there are at least 5 other threads started within the past week. If you and the others here was searching, e.g. using Google - they would all pop up.

I even linked you the thread, meaning that I was actually very kind this time, under normal circumstances you're simply being told to search without being provided with any links or other clues.

Searching would have given everyone of you the exact solution without "having to wait for a response", so searching would be worth gold for all of you. No time being wasted on waiting.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
Old 02-04-2016 , 01:56   Re: ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Th
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
At least you're somehow calm, but well, there are at least 5 other threads started within the past week. If you and the others here was searching, e.g. using Google - they would all pop up.

I even linked you the thread, meaning that I was actually very kind this time, under normal circumstances you're simply being told to search without being provided with any links or other clues.

Searching would have given everyone of you the exact solution without "having to wait for a response", so searching would be worth gold for all of you. No time being wasted on waiting.
I assume most others that 'started another thread' didn't bother to search because they thought they were new. Of course, that ain't the case. As I said, I remember seeing that exact post days~a week ago, but thought they weren't the same, my bad as well of course.
Old 02-04-2016 , 17:06   Re: ..\common\pipes.cpp (528) : Assertion Failed: m_OutstandingCallbackThreadId != Th
Reply With Quote #10

this is a problem on plugins that use steamtools

askerkin the programer of steamtools fix that, for now. follow the link:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...22&postcount=6

Last edited by SaudierX; 02-04-2016 at 17:06.