Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

SourceBans, I really appreciate help.

Post New Thread Reply   

Kungenbaz
Old 01-08-2013 , 19:56   SourceBans, I really appreciate help.
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I'm new to having Counter-Strike:Source servers, and i would like to get some assistant with adding SourceBans to my own server.

I'm renting a server at gameservers.com and I'm also renting a website there "a free one" it have accses to Mysql (I've read that is needed)

But everytime i do something, i always mess things up, I tried to contact gameservers, but they could only install mods / plugins for me, not help me with this.

If someone could help me via Teamspeak i would really appreciate this, a reward could be given out.

Sadly I'm not talking about 100 euros for this, but we should be able to think something out, for your time.

Please post here if you want IP etc to the Teamspeak server, or if you prefer skype, I will be awake for about 1 hour more. (If i get help I'll of course be up as long as needed, but if no one has posted I'll go to sleep and check then).

So please, help me with this, so i don't do anything wrong, I've spent 3-4 days only reading error messages, so i don't want to try again right now. I want this server up and running asap. (I don't want to make it public until everything is done.

Thanks again!
xrefresh
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-08-2013 , 21:05   Re: SourceBans, I really appreciate help.
Reply With Quote #2

Sent you a PM.