Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
JakeQue
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Old 04-18-2013 , 14:26   FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #1

Hi guys,

JakeQue from FragRadio here. Just wanting to upload our official sourcemod plugin here for our lovely listeners.

About
    ----------------------------------------------------

FragRadio is the best online gaming radio station with the best music to listen to for any occasion. With multiple plugins from Counter Strike to Minecraft you can be sure to find the right plugin for any game server you need. This sourcemod plugin integrates nicely and easily into your server to unlock a new world and introduce live music onto your game server. By opening your chat box, you can use all the commands to find out who's currently the DJ on air, what song is playing, and either Choon or Poon the song. Even rate the current DJ so make sure to use it to its fullest capabilities. We're hoping in the future to be able to allow you to request a song through the plugin while a DJ is offline, currently use http://fragradio.co.uk/request
    • Song and DJ Info
    • Request song
    • DJFTW and DJFTL
    • DJSFTW and DJSFTL (For multiple on air presenters)
    • Choon And Poon
    • Shoutout
    • Competition
    Commands
    • !dj - ( Tells you which is the current DJ on air )
    • !song - ( Tells you which song is currently playing )
    • !request - ( Send a request to the current on air DJ - !r for short. )
    • !djftw - ( Tell the DJ he's/she's awesome! )
    • !djftl - ( Tell the DJ he's/she's not that good )
    • !djsftw - ( Tell the DJ's they're awesome! )
    • !djsftl - ( Tell the DJ's they're not that good )
    • !choon - ( Let the DJ know the song that is currently playing is a good song - !ch for short. )
    • !poon - ( Let us the DJ know the song that is currently playing is rubbish - !p for short. )
    • !shoutout - ( send a shoutout to the current on air DJ - !s or !shout for short. )
    • !competition - ( Interact with the current dj and enter into our live competitions - !comp for short. )

PLEASE NOTE: If using !competition, !shoutout or !request, please include your text after the command, e.g.
    I really want to listen to bon jovi, so I open up my in-game chat I type !request Bon Jovi
    We have also added a 1 minute delay for submissions of any command, per user - If you don't receive a message stating your command was received, you have posted too quickly. (2 messages per person within 1 minute)

Installation
    • Install Metamod:Source.
    • Install SourceMod.
    • Upload the contents of the zip file into your "cstrike" folder
    • Restart your server.
    Credits
    JokerIce
    BomBom
    Dunceantix
    AndyDiGi
    JakeQue
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip FR_Plugin145.zip (677.6 KB, 1722 views)
    File Type: smx fragradio.smx (15.4 KB, 891 views)

Last edited by asherkin; 11-13-2013 at 11:26.
    vodka00
    Veteran Member
    Old 04-20-2013 , 13:22   Re: FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #2

Hello, thank you for update! I just have one question, are we able to modify the plugin, but so that it will still work? Some time ago, when you tried to edit it, it would not connect to the servers.

cw speedruns:
    JakeQue
    Old 04-20-2013 , 19:34   Re: FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #3

I don't suggest modifying the plugin, but if you do modify it, then you do so at your own risk. There are settings towards the top quarter of the script file which you can turn off, to disable requesting from in your server, that's all we suggesting changing from 1 to 0 (1 = Enable, 0 = Disable).

Cheers.
    Cramik
    Old 04-21-2013 , 17:23   Re: FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #4

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=208323
    Sreaper
    髪を用心
    Old 04-21-2013 , 18:01   Re: FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cramik View Post
    Why are you quoting your own unapproved thread?
    You clearly did not receive Fragradio's permission to post their plugin if they posted it here themselves.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
    if you post a plugin thread, you should be the one who supports the plugin. If Fragradio wanted their plugin here, they can do so themselves.
    In fact, now that the author here has uploaded their plugin, your thread Cramik is likely going to be sent to the trash.

Last edited by Sreaper; 04-21-2013 at 18:14.
    JakeQue
    Old 04-21-2013 , 18:27   Re: FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #6

Appreciate you posting the plugin Cramik, But was just going off Dr Mckays post #10 on your thread:

Quote: " I'm unapproving this since if you post a plugin thread, you should be the one who supports the plugin. If Fragradio wanted their plugin here, they can do so themselves.

If you want to create your own branch of the Fragradio plugin, then this thread can be re-considered for approval. PM me or any other approver if you do so. "

This is why I came directly from Frag.
    Thanks again.

Last edited by JakeQue; 04-21-2013 at 18:42.
    Marverlous
    Old 06-12-2013 , 05:50   Re: FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #7

too much advertisement D:

Last edited by Marverlous; 06-13-2013 at 14:54.
    Bjorngomes
    Old 06-12-2013 , 05:57   Re: FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #8

I like the radio plugin but since i got a map with sounds its annoying to hear the radio + Ingame sound so i disabled it but good radio keep it up!
    Marverlous
    Old 06-13-2013 , 18:08   Re: FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #9

Just found a similar plugin called hive365radio with same commands, but with actual live djs and no advertisement :/

Last edited by Marverlous; 06-13-2013 at 18:10.
    Sev
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-13-2013 , 21:58   Re: FragRadio - In-Game Request / Live Radio (1.4.5)
    Reply With Quote #10

The advertisements can be disabled via looking over the code and disabling them, then recompiling the plugin.

Not to let the creator off the hook though. There should be cvars for it.