Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translations

Post New Thread Reply   

SimonB
Old 05-04-2017 , 00:31   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #221

When i try to close one of the many plugins Spedit just hangs. Win 10x64
_AeonOne_
Old 05-21-2017 , 10:55   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #222

Hey @ all.

I just wanted to thank all of you and every supporter of this project.
Recently we managed to break the 5k downloads (not counting the pre-versions). I never thought this project will ever get so big but now it is (The last version got over 1300 downloads). So thanks to you all.
I recently released a small update 1.2.0.2 which fixes some reported bugs and added some improvements.

hope you enjoy it

Last edited by _AeonOne_; 05-21-2017 at 11:30.
Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Old 05-21-2017 , 11:08   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #223

Windows defender detects and removes the latest github release speditInstaller1.2.0.2.exe as a Trojan/Spursint.F!cl for some reason, malwarebytes doesn't agree tho.

Last edited by Pelipoika; 05-21-2017 at 11:09.
_AeonOne_
Old 05-21-2017 , 11:18   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelipoika View Post
Windows defender detects and removes the latest github release speditInstaller1.2.0.2.exe as a Trojan/Spursint.F!cl for some reason, malwarebytes doesn't agree tho.
Ohh thats sad..
Here a scan of VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1495379739/

Does Windows Defender give any additional details?
You could use the standalone version as a workaround.
Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Old 05-21-2017 , 11:31   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AeonOne_ View Post
Does Windows Defender give any additional details?
Not really, but it's no problem i just disabled realtime protection installed it and then turned rtp back on
Old 05-31-2017 , 10:54   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #226

Whenever i execute RCON commands (on a local server) SPEdit sometimes spontaneously freezes. When trying to focus the SPEdit window it just gives me a "ping" sound from windows, in the Taskmanager its reported as running, and closing the window trough that works, which will normally close it and even ask to save unsaved files. Animation on the top reporting a running server freezes as well in that case.

Also: When ending the "frozen" SPEdit task, the rcon commands will go trough right as i do so.

Last edited by Kinsi; 05-31-2017 at 11:07.
WatchDogs
Old 06-06-2017 , 14:37   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #227

Another Bug - Please Fix

Also when you didn't save a file & you want to close the program, It freezes like Kinsi said!

SPEdit is a very nice project & I really enjoy coding with it.
So it just needs some fixes.
x6herbius
Old 06-11-2017 , 12:19   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #228

Heads up - I noticed that automatic indentation was being inserted as tabs in certain cases, instead of following the setting in the options menu, so I created a pull request to fix it.

Last edited by x6herbius; 06-11-2017 at 12:20.
Send a message via Skype™ to x6herbius
condolent
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-24-2017 , 12:12   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #229

Is it possible change keybinds? I'd rather have CTRL+D to duplicate line rather than removing the line
Old 07-30-2017 , 06:36   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by condolent View Post
Is it possible change keybinds? I'd rather have CTRL+D to duplicate line rather than removing the line
Yes please. And maybe also wrapping quotes around highlighted text instead of deleting it.