Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

SOURCEPAWN | Blocking a public action from another plugin?

Post New Thread Reply   

LMNTRIX
Old 11-22-2017 , 10:07   SOURCEPAWN | Blocking a public action from another plugin?
Reply With Quote #1

Sup,
I have a compiled plugin which has a public:action that currently fucks up my other plugin and I don't have the source of it. Anyway, is there a possibility to BLOCK a certain action from a plugin that I can't decompile?
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-22-2017 , 18:17   Re: SOURCEPAWN | Blocking a public action from another plugin?
Reply With Quote #2

I wouldn't run any plugin that I don't have the source code for at all..
If it's a relatively small plugin, attach the .smx and I might be able to rewrite it for you.

Last edited by shavit; 11-22-2017 at 18:18.
ddhoward
Veteran Member
Old 11-22-2017 , 20:12   Re: SOURCEPAWN | Blocking a public action from another plugin?
Reply With Quote #3

Why don't you have the source? If the plugin author has refused to provide the source while providing the binary, they breaking the license that they agreed to when they used AlliedModders technology to create said plugin.
Old 11-23-2017 , 04:05   Re: SOURCEPAWN | Blocking a public action from another plugin?
Reply With Quote #4

The plugin belongs to my community, it was created by my friend and hardly changed by a other author who was working on my server, he did break the rules and was suspended for stealing and making his own project(Neither does my friend has it's own source, neither I have contact with the other author). Anyway, I have the full rights for the plugin. It is a big plugin, you'd probably won't even bother trying to fix it. It works great, but I just need to remove somehow one action, that's all.
ESK0
BANNED
Old 11-24-2017 , 11:55   Re: SOURCEPAWN | Blocking a public action from another plugin?
Reply With Quote #5

Maybe.. Give us more informations of your plugin .. And maybe we could make a new one with source.