Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 03-09-2019 , 17:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannab33 View Post
Hey,

nice plugin, but i have one question. Is there a way to safe the patterns of skins, like case hardened for example?

Currently if you die, ur weapon will get another pattern, without beeing able to save like a blue diamond karambit.

Thanks!
nope

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 03-10-2019 , 12:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannab33 View Post
Hey,

nice plugin, but i have one question. Is there a way to safe the patterns of skins, like case hardened for example?

Currently if you die, ur weapon will get another pattern, without beeing able to save like a blue diamond karambit.

Thanks!
yea this would be an awesome feature but the dev doesn't want to work on it sadly
also having different knives for T/CT side just like the gloves plugin would be sick,
Old 03-10-2019 , 16:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
yea this would be an awesome feature but the dev doesn't want to work on it sadly
also having different knives for T/CT side just like the gloves plugin would be sick,
there is no point stating the same things over and over again. the code is on github, it's the most open open source code management system the world ever seen. anyone who wants to implement your ideas can do so. no one ever did so far, but if someone does, it'll be available for you to use. you don't have to rely on "the dev", this is not closed source.

Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2019 , 08:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #644

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
there is no point stating the same things over and over again. the code is on github, it's the most open open source code management system the world ever seen. anyone who wants to implement your ideas can do so. no one ever did so far, but if someone does, it'll be available for you to use. you don't have to rely on "the dev", this is not closed source.
Okay sorry I expressed myself wrong. The point was still that nobody is showing interest in implementig those ideas which IMO are more than good and could be useful to many. Especially the pattern ID thing, it's pretty frustrating that you spend a lot of time finding a good PID and once you're dead you lose it right away.
Old 03-11-2019 , 10:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #645

Quote:
Okay sorry I expressed myself wrong. The point was still that nobody is showing interest in implementig those ideas which IMO are more than good and could be useful to many. Especially the pattern ID thing, it's pretty frustrating that you spend a lot of time finding a good PID and once you're dead you lose it right away.
I understand what you mean, but still, apparently no one thought it's worth the hassle. if you really like a pattern, and its your dream pattern, you can always go buy the real thing and use it everywhere. if not then you should be fine having random patterns

Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 03-12-2019 , 05:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #646

Quote:
I understand what you mean, but still, apparently no one thought it's worth the hassle. if you really like a pattern, and its your dream pattern, you can always go buy the real thing and use it everywhere. if not then you should be fine having random patterns
Do you even know how rare/expensive god tier case hardeneds are? And I surely won't start trading again in 2019. Trading is dead af I'll gladly keep the random patterns if buying the real skin is the only option at the moment
Old 03-12-2019 , 10:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #647

Quote:
Do you even know how rare/expensive god tier case hardeneds are? And I surely won't start trading again in 2019. Trading is dead af I'll gladly keep the random patterns if buying the real skin is the only option at the moment
that's what i thought

p.s.: i do know

manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-12-2019 , 17:42   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #648

How much would I have to pay you to add the feature to add stickers to the weapons?
kgns
Old 03-12-2019 , 17:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicogmaing View Post
How much would I have to pay you to add the feature to add stickers to the weapons?
im not gonna add stickers to the plugin. even if i do, i could not release it publicly as i need to use a private extension (someone else's) for it. i dont have any info on how to add fake stickers to fake weapon skins, nor do i have any plans on taking the time to crack it

Last edited by kgns; 03-12-2019 at 17:47.
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-12-2019 , 17:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #650

Quote:
im not gonna add stickers to the plugin. even if i do, i could not release it publicly as i need to use a private extension (someone else's) for it. i dont have any info on how to add fake stickers to fake weapon skins, nor do i have any plans on taking the time to crack it
Alright, fair enough. Do you know if anyone has every tried to do it?