Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

DJ Data
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-31-2014 , 20:40   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #301

Could you make a small tutorial on how the "execute script" option works in the task menu?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-01-2014 , 03:08   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #302

Plase make task : Log clean
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-08-2014 , 17:46   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #303

Hey guys - I need some help to get seDirector updates out faster.

Updater releases have been too slow, and for that I apologize.

If we work together as a team, we can make this happen quicker. If you're interested in an seDirector Pro license for free, you can get one by helping me gather the following information.
That's right - your account will be promoted to a Pro license if you help*.

*Terms: The top 5 people with the most information will be upgraded to a Pro license.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE WITH THIS INFORMATION, SEE BELOW FOR EMAIL ADDRESS.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE WITH THIS INFORMATION, SEE BELOW FOR EMAIL ADDRESS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's how you can help:

1.) Workshop Maps
  • Overall summary and information about its technical data such as...
  • Command line parameters
  • What parameters are acceptable? (true/false, 0/1, yes/no, workshop map number, ID, authentication key, etc.)
  • Authentication key procedure

2.) Arma, Arma 2, Arma 3
  • Overall summary and information about its technical data such as...
  • What parameters are acceptable? (true/false, 0/1, yes/no, workshop map number, ID, authentication key, etc.)

3.) Synergy
  • Overall summary and information about it's technical data such as...

4.) Parameters collection
  • Such as "+maxplayer_override"
  • All parameters that exist for a specific game
  • Any parameters not already used in seDirector

5.) A list of stock map names for ALL games listed under the Support Games tab

6.) Language translators, ordered by most requested languages:
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • German
  • Korean
  • Italian
  • French

[6] A SourceMod coder to make the seDirector plugin as incredible as possible
  • Only one applicant will be chosen based in his/her programming history
  • The chosen coder will receive a payment of $50 through PayPal in addition to an seDirector Pro license

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested in helping with ANY of these items, please e-mail:

Go to this site to track the progress of the contributors:
http://team.sedirector.com/

We will end up creating a mind-map or shared document that we can all work on at once.

If you have any questions, let's discuss it one-on-one via e-mail. We don't want this thread to get clogged with too many pages.

Thank you for your support and help!

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)

Last edited by br5dy; 11-15-2014 at 16:52.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-08-2014 , 17:46   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Data View Post
Could you make a small tutorial on how the "execute script" option works in the task menu?
Yep, I've got it on the to-do list.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-09-2014 , 06:32   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #305

I'm getting an access denied error message when I attempt to download this program... ?
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-09-2014 , 11:04   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
I'm getting an access denied error message when I attempt to download this program... ?
Sorry about that, we had a hiccup in our config.

Try again now.

http://ashersoftware.com/seDirector/download/

Sarabveer
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2014 , 12:10   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
Spoiler
Sent you an email about Synergy, check it out.
Old 11-10-2014 , 08:32   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarabveer View Post
Sent you an email about Synergy, check it out.
Your email was incredible! I have upgraded you to seDirector Pro and emailed you about it. Thanks again!

TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-12-2014 , 12:37   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #309

I had a problem today when the CS:GO update launched and I got this in the error logs, the server stopped and updated itself but did not start it.

Code:
L 11/12/2014 - 06:02:08: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 585e07a6 (error 3)
L 11/12/2014 - 06:02:08: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "seDirector.smx":
L 11/12/2014 - 06:02:08: [SM]   [0]  Line 157, /groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/textIfQSFA.sp::ShutItDown()
L 11/12/2014 - 06:02:08: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 585e07a6 (error 3)
L 11/12/2014 - 06:02:08: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "seDirector.smx":
L 11/12/2014 - 06:02:08: [SM]   [0]  Line 157, /groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/textIfQSFA.sp::ShutItDown()

Last edited by TUSK3N1337; 11-12-2014 at 12:37.
Send a message via Skype™ to TUSK3N1337
DJ Data
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-13-2014 , 04:54   Re: [v2.0] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #310

Sent email about German translation.