Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
thegodfather1
Old 09-07-2017 , 16:26   Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP
Reply With Quote #1

Hello.

Bringing back the good old days with a fresh HNS server that has it all. This is for those olschoolers like me who still loves this mod of Counter Strike. I want all the goods in this server but im no god at codes or customizing my own stuff thats for sure. Thats why im asking you lovely fellas here to help me with some plugins i could'nt find nor exists. Im just letting some ideas out here, some i cant find, some does'nt exist.

Problem is forum threads are not suprisingly 10 years old or even more. The need for plugins seem to have died for 1.6. Therefor its not easy for me to get the things i need in my server.

Plugins:

Regaining HP after fall damage SOLVED Cred: Airkish

I played on some polish servers that has this plugin that regains the HP to say 80% when taking fall damage. Also when doing fall damage it plays a laughing sound. Does anyone know where to find this? I dont need the sound. TBH its annoying. But i do want the other feature.

Owned when headjumping CT's
I seen some servers have this plugin where terrorists manage to jump on CT's heads it says with text "Player 1 owned player 2" and when doing so also giving a sound too, like "Ownage!"

HNS lottery
I discussed with a former coder that made his own plugin for his friends server. But he said no way he'll give it away. But It's simply a plugin were you can type /lotto in chat and have a chance to win/lose on a lottery. And your currency is frags. When you have 2 frags you can type /lotto for a
chance to win or lose. Things you could win was some extra couple of nades, awp with one bullet, 300 maxspeed, gravity. 1hp, slapped etc.
He also made it possible to store frags in a bank so you could use them for the next game.
Just a lovely plugin for that extra fun on the server.

Choose Frozt or Toxic smoke nade.
I asked the former coder about this plugin and he said its not his. But i cant find it somewhere.
This plugin allows the players on T-side to choose if they want the frozt nade or the nade with toxic gas. Very neat little nice plugin.. if i knew where to find it. If it even exists.

CT's NO Frag

CT's are not able to kill on the first hit. After a terrorist is getting stabbed he gets godmode for a couple of seconds to get away, when the 2 seconds or whatever runs out CT's can go for a final hit and kill him.

Thank you very much.
// Godfather

Last edited by thegodfather1; 09-08-2017 at 08:04.