Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Pro Become V.I.P. [re1.0.4]

Post New Thread Reply   

OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2021 , 14:30   Re: Pro Become V.I.P. [re1.0.4]
Reply With Quote #21

It's pretty obvious that my plugin is a remake and an improved version of yours, hence the name "become vip PLUS". Pretty sure I mentioned this somewhere. If I didn't, it's probably because we already met in the past and your behavior was even more disgusting than it is right now. Nobody is saying that this plugin is fully my idea.

I would have gladly given credits if you asked politely, but I figured it's not even worth acknowledging your existence.

Quote:
the other plugin was released 2 years after mine. if mine was reviewed on time, it would have been approved
Sure. The last time a plugin with barely 100 lines of code was approved was 15 years ago. Welcome to 2021. Post some quality content if you want it to be approved.

Last edited by asherkin; 02-09-2021 at 05:39.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 02-09-2021 , 05:40   Re: Pro Become V.I.P. [re1.0.4]
Reply With Quote #22

Lets have no more pot-shots at other people's cultures please - I have edited / deleted posts for content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
It's pretty obvious that my plugin is a remake and an improved version of yours, hence the name "become vip PLUS". Pretty sure I mentioned this somewhere. If I didn't, it's probably because we already met in the past and your behavior was even more disgusting than it is right now. Nobody is saying that this plugin is fully my idea.

I would have gladly given credits if you asked politely, but I figured it's not even worth acknowledging your existence.
You should give credit anyway - it's the right thing to do.

Last edited by asherkin; 02-09-2021 at 05:41.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 02-09-2021 , 06:48   Re: Pro Become V.I.P. [re1.0.4]
Reply With Quote #23

I added the original plugin in mine's description.
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 02-13-2021 , 10:42   Re: Pro Become V.I.P. [re1.0.4]
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by didoWEE View Post
the other plugin was released 2 years after mine. if mine was reviewed on time, it would have been approved, or it would have been improved and then approved. in such case, the new plugin would have been a copy of already existing plugin and be unapproved, but now it's the other way around. because of your laziness this thing has been written twice... but whatever
Umm, no. If a better plugin is released after an older plugin is approved then the old plugin will be unapproved and the new one will be approved instead.
Old 02-17-2021 , 02:15   Re: Pro Become V.I.P. [re1.0.4]
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
Umm, no. If a better plugin is released after an older plugin is approved then the old plugin will be unapproved and the new one will be approved instead.
maybe i should dig and give you all the 2006-2007-2008 plugins that are still "approved" while they have new versions developed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Post some quality content if you want it to be approved.
nahh, im not posting a single line of code for this community anymore, no point if feeding the dead