Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Kill Messages


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
tejeskifly
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hungary, Szeged
Old 03-22-2011 , 22:44   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #121

hmm, now the plugin cause me client side crash.
Yesterday everything works...

in log:

Code:
sm_killmessage_framework.sp::CleanTimer()
L 03/19/2011 - 19:15:45: [SM] Native "ClientCommand" reported: Client 1 is not connected
L 03/19/2011 - 19:15:45: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "sm_killmessage_framework.smx":
L 03/19/2011 - 19:15:45: [SM]   [0]  Line 62, sm_killmessage_framework.sp::ClearScreen()
L 03/19/2011 - 19:15:45: [SM]   [1]  Line 69, sm_killmessage_framework.sp::CleanTimer()
L 03/19/2011 - 20:14:06: Error log file session closed.
But i have this erros befor the client side crash problem...

Last edited by tejeskifly; 03-22-2011 at 22:48.
tejeskifly is offline
Send a message via MSN to tejeskifly
Black Haze
BANNED
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hamsterdam
Old 03-23-2011 , 03:45   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejeskifly View Post
hmm, now the plugin cause me client side crash.
Yesterday everything works...

in log:

Code:
sm_killmessage_framework.sp::CleanTimer()
L 03/19/2011 - 19:15:45: [SM] Native "ClientCommand" reported: Client 1 is not connected
L 03/19/2011 - 19:15:45: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "sm_killmessage_framework.smx":
L 03/19/2011 - 19:15:45: [SM]   [0]  Line 62, sm_killmessage_framework.sp::ClearScreen()
L 03/19/2011 - 19:15:45: [SM]   [1]  Line 69, sm_killmessage_framework.sp::CleanTimer()
L 03/19/2011 - 20:14:06: Error log file session closed.
But i have this erros befor the client side crash problem...
Don't think it's the plugin, just tested it and everything's still all right. Other players crash on your server as well?
Black Haze is offline
tejeskifly
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hungary, Szeged
Old 03-23-2011 , 21:31   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #123

Another problem:

Code:
02:26:38 sm plugins load sm_killmessage_overlays_basicsupport
02:26:38 [SM] Plugin sm_killmessage_overlays_basicsupport.smx failed to load: Unable to open file.
I already redownload the plugin. I can load the framework without problem.

Today i ask anoter player. Yesterday i just see, my server is empty, i go to server, and i crashed evey round end, or kill. And if i join, the client try download the overlays, bud i already have it...

Last edited by tejeskifly; 03-23-2011 at 21:33.
tejeskifly is offline
Send a message via MSN to tejeskifly
Black Haze
BANNED
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hamsterdam
Old 03-24-2011 , 08:33   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejeskifly View Post
Another problem:

Code:
02:26:38 sm plugins load sm_killmessage_overlays_basicsupport
02:26:38 [SM] Plugin sm_killmessage_overlays_basicsupport.smx failed to load: Unable to open file.
I already redownload the plugin. I can load the framework without problem.

Today i ask anoter player. Yesterday i just see, my server is empty, i go to server, and i crashed evey round end, or kill. And if i join, the client try download the overlays, bud i already have it...
You've definatly fucked something up Sounds like the plugin is trying to send you files you don't have.

What does the config look like?
Black Haze is offline
tejeskifly
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hungary, Szeged
Old 03-24-2011 , 18:48   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #125

i have the files, and the plugin don't download the files, just try download at every connect. And i ask other players, everyone crashing...

The cfg:
Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.3.6)
// ConVars for plugin "sm_killmessage_overlays_basicsupport.smx"


// Name of the CT wins overlay (no extension)
// -
// Default: "killsilver_ct_wins"
sm_killmessage_bs_ctwins "ct_ska_win2_fix"

// Name of the grenade kill overlay (no extension)
// -
// Default: "killsilver_grenade"
sm_killmessage_bs_grenade "kill_ska3_he"

// Name of the headshot kill overlay (no extension)
// -
// Default: "killsilver_headshot"
sm_killmessage_bs_headshot "kill_ska3_hs"

// Naming convention for the kill overlays (numbers are added automatically,no extension)
// -
// Default: "killsilver_"
sm_killmessage_bs_killnaming "kill_ska3_"

// Name of the knife kill overlay (no extension)
// -
// Default: "killsilver_knife"
sm_killmessage_bs_knife "kill_ska3_cut"

// Amount of kills allowed in a killstreak (it'll restart at 1 after the end)
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_killmessage_bs_maxkillstreak "8"

// Name of the T wins overlay (no extension)
// -
// Default: "killsilver_t_wins"
sm_killmessage_bs_twins "t_ska_win2_fix"
And i have the files (i try delete the files, and if i connct, the game download from the server without problem, but the next connect try download again):

tejeskifly is offline
Send a message via MSN to tejeskifly
Black Haze
BANNED
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hamsterdam
Old 03-24-2011 , 18:52   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #126

Hmm that does look alright to me... What does it do when you use one of the default packages from the first post?

I ask cause I think it might have something to do with the overlays rather then the plugin, since the plugin doesn't do anything weird.
Black Haze is offline
dbs1989
Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denmark
Old 03-26-2011 , 22:13   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #127

When i connect to my server, and open my console i got this error
Quote:
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for killmessages/mf_kill_6
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for killmessages/mf_kill_7
C
I have downloaded them and tryed on another pc.
What coud be wrong?
thx
dbs1989 is offline
dbs1989
Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denmark
Old 03-29-2011 , 16:11   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs1989 View Post
When i connect to my server, and open my console i got this error


I have downloaded them and tryed on another pc.
What coud be wrong?
thx

I found the problem.
i needed to add the files into the withelist.
Now it works. But on some players, they crash when the kill message comes.

Is there a way to make the plugin stop counting when it reaches the kill streak limit? When the player have reached kill limit 8, and kills number 9 they will get a picture saying "1 Kill" and so on
Anyway! A Great plugin!
__________________
dbs1989 is offline
Black Haze
BANNED
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hamsterdam
Old 03-30-2011 , 06:30   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs1989 View Post
I found the problem.
i needed to add the files into the withelist.
Now it works. But on some players, they crash when the kill message comes.

Is there a way to make the plugin stop counting when it reaches the kill streak limit? When the player have reached kill limit 8, and kills number 9 they will get a picture saying "1 Kill" and so on
Anyway! A Great plugin!
There's not really a way to make it stop counting, but you can open up the source code for sm_killmessage_overlays_basicsupport and make the following changes:
Remove lines 114, 115, 116 and 117
PHP Code:
if(_aiKillStreak[attacker]>_iMaxKillStreak)
{
    
_aiKillStreak[attacker]=1;

Change lines 136, 137 and 138
PHP Code:
new String:sKillStreakTemp[64];
IntToString(_aiKillStreak[attacker], sKillStreakTemp,sizeof(sKillStreakTemp));
ServerCommand("sm_killmessage_show %s %s%s",sAttackerID,_sKillOverlayNaming,sKillStreakTemp); 
into the following:
PHP Code:
if(_aiKillStreak[attacker]<_iMaxKillStreak+1)
{
    new 
String:sKillStreakTemp[64];
    
IntToString(_aiKillStreak[attacker], sKillStreakTemp,sizeof(sKillStreakTemp));
    
ServerCommand("sm_killmessage_show %s %s%s",sAttackerID,_sKillOverlayNaming,sKillStreakTemp);

Black Haze is offline
dbs1989
Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denmark
Old 03-30-2011 , 08:14   Re: Kill Messages
Reply With Quote #130

Thanks Beer 'n' Weed ;)
I will try it out when i get home
__________________
dbs1989 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode