Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

Enrory
Old 11-16-2019 , 03:29   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2701

Hi

Web Interface downoad links brocken? Where can download now?
Is this compatible with php7 ???
Old 12-15-2019 , 00:58   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2702

Here's some stuff I've bumped into while updating this myself.
Google's API now costs per call so to keep player.php alive but cheap I've done the following.

The ipinfodb link needed updating as now they are on v3.
Code:
$geourl = "http://api.ipinfodb.com/v3/ip-city/?key=".$geokey."&ip=".$ipAddr."&timezone=false";
$xml = file_get_contents($geourl);
$explodedResult = explode(";", $xml);
$countrycode = $explodedResult[4];
$countryname = $explodedResult[5];
$cityname = $explodedResult[6];
$queryinsertlocation = "INSERT INTO location (STEAMID, IP, COUNTRYCODE, COUNTRYNAME, CITYNAME) VALUES ('".$adr['STEAMID']."', '".$adr['IPAddress']."', '".$countrycode."', '".$countryname."', '".$cityname."')";
mysql_query($queryinsertlocation);
Now the website will again be able to update the location.table in sql.
Below that it looks up the latitude and longitude.
This was previously done via Google but that API costs $5/per 1000,
I'm using opencagedata.com as it's a free alternative.

Code:
$key = $GoogleApi;
$geokey = 'a1************2b3';
$address = urlencode($cityname.", ".$countryname);
$sturl = 'https://api.opencagedata.com/geocode/v1/json?key=' . $geokey . '&q=' . $address;
$res = file_get_contents($sturl);
$stjson = json_decode($res, true);
if(isset($stjson['results'][0]['geometry']['lat'])){$latitude = $stjson['results'][0]['geometry']['lat'];}else{$latitude=5;}
if(isset($stjson['results'][0]['geometry']['lng'])){$longtitude = $stjson['results'][0]['geometry']['lng'];}else{$longtitude=5;}
The satelite picture lookup API I have not found a free alternative for, so I modified my site to just keep utilizing Googles service and pay the $2/per 1000 lookup.
This way however, I'm only paying for 1 service
Chrisanne
Old 01-05-2020 , 13:41   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2703

Hi,

Does anyone have a link that works to the TF2_Ranking_Web_Interface_v7.6.1.zip ?

Thanks!
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 01-05-2020 , 18:51   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2704

The link to the web interface at the bottom of post #1 is working.
Old 01-05-2020 , 21:34   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2705

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
The link to the web interface at the bottom of post #1 is working.
Darth, all the links in your signature are dead, as FYI.
Old 01-06-2020 , 00:07   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Darth, all the links in your signature are dead, as FYI.
They load up fine for me.
Dayornight
Old 01-21-2020 , 23:56   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2707

Would it be possible to add an option that allows the plugin to give a certain amount of points for every set amount of damage a person does every round?

Would be great for my Saxton Hale server.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 01-24-2020 , 20:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2708

khajiit has wares if you have coin
Old 07-02-2020 , 14:28   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2709

Have a problem with this plugin either with simple or web version.
When there is a new player firstly connects to the server he can use all the commands from TF2 stats as top, rank and he is visible in database BUT it work ONLY for this first round he connected. The next round this player types any of TF2 stats commands but nothing happens (there is no client menu on the left of the screen) and this player no longer can be seen in top (only "players" command works for him but when he choose himself in the list it just closes) and each time he type top there is a message in server console:
Client 2's menu was cancelled. Reason: -4
For some players this problem happens for some not. Sometimes reconnecting to the server or changing map fixes this and player finally can be seen in top and he can use commands as usual but it does not always work.
I tried to install a new fresh server on my computer but this error happens even there. The only plugins I installed is Dodgeball Redux with TF2Items, TF2Attributes and SteamWorks.
Is there any idea how to fix this?
HaisenbergNotDead
Old 07-03-2020 , 03:25   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2710

I found that the problem is all about not registering/removing players from ranking table either SQlite or MySQL, no difference. In that case players can check other players by using "top" and "players" commands but nothing happens when they type "rank" and "session" as they are missing in tables. I still don't understand why it removes players from database on the next round they first play on the server and it happens even on usual arena maps like "arena_well" and etc.