Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Bush into Iran....

Post New Thread Reply   

Pro Patria Finland
Old 01-13-2008 , 12:11   Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #1

GO GO GO! You still have time before the election!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7185580.stm

Yay for war!

I love it how USA is the only country to defend themselves by attacking to countries that are a "possible threat", and that how other countries WILL follow.

Go Bush! Go War!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Old 01-13-2008 , 12:23   Re: Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #2

Its just recently that the United States has started doing this. This is why everyone hates us.
chris-1337
Old 01-13-2008 , 12:25   Re: Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #3

In all fairness I believe Iran did say that they were going to nuke Israel and kill all the Jews.
Although I absolutely hate George Bush & because of the UK's stupid Prime Ministers we are now in useless wars for us as well.
Send a message via MSN to chris-1337
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2008 , 12:41   Re: Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Patria Finland View Post
GO GO GO! You still have time before the election!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7185580.stm

Yay for war!

I love it how USA is the only country to defend themselves by attacking to countries that are a "possible threat", and that how other countries WILL follow.

Go Bush! Go War!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Look I am no Bush supporter, however he did something different this time. It wasn't a call to arms so to speak, it was a suggestion to the surrounding arab countries saying: "Hey this fucktard over here is going to go ape shit crazy if you let him have his way." He already has announced he intends to blow up all jews pretty much, and is one of the most radical muslims I have seen. His intent is to speed up the coming of the last Shi`ite prophet, known as the 12th imam. But in order for this to come, the world must be in a time of chaos and despair. So what is this zealot going to go do? Spread chaos of course.

This by the way, is all documented in public records and speeches given by the Iranian president himself. Feel free to google around.

While I don't agree the U.S. should get involved in another foreign affair, we should at least raise attention to it. Whether Bush's intent is to promote another war or not, I can't say with 100% certainty, but what I can say is the Iranian president is a nut job, and should be dealt with as such.

And with all this, I can agree that our "First Strike" foreign policy is horrendous. It's never been a good thing with any country that has ever enacted such a policy in our World's history.

Last edited by Zenith77; 01-13-2008 at 12:53.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2008 , 18:03   Re: Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith77 View Post
Look I am no Bush supporter, however he did something different this time. It wasn't a call to arms so to speak, it was a suggestion to the surrounding arab countries saying: "Hey this fucktard over here is going to go ape shit crazy if you let him have his way." He already has announced he intends to blow up all jews pretty much, and is one of the most radical muslims I have seen. His intent is to speed up the coming of the last Shi`ite prophet, known as the 12th imam. But in order for this to come, the world must be in a time of chaos and despair. So what is this zealot going to go do? Spread chaos of course.

This by the way, is all documented in public records and speeches given by the Iranian president himself. Feel free to google around.

While I don't agree the U.S. should get involved in another foreign affair, we should at least raise attention to it. Whether Bush's intent is to promote another war or not, I can't say with 100% certainty, but what I can say is the Iranian president is a nut job, and should be dealt with as such.

And with all this, I can agree that our "First Strike" foreign policy is horrendous. It's never been a good thing with any country that has ever enacted such a policy in our World's history.
Why is it that everyone wants to nuke everyone else right now?

Did they not learn from this:

Why is it that Soomro cannot just accept the world's choice on religion and lifestyle? Religion is relative; it's a belief of one's own thoughts. Why is it that people cannot just accept others choices of life. Is there really a point to having only one religion? We are all people and all people have an equal right to believe in anything of their choice.

Why can't we all just get along?!

Slmclarengt

P.S. I know there are comments to be made on all my comments but cynicism aside, are they not true?

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
TheNewt
Donor
Old 01-13-2008 , 22:23   Re: Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #6

Well people there are a few people who want to abuse religion into getting control, they don't actually care about the religion. The only care because the religion gives them power, and if everyone were to follow this 'religion' then the person abusing the power gets even more powerful. Hooray for religion in politics.
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 01-14-2008 , 00:07   Re: Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmclarengt View Post
Why is it that everyone wants to nuke everyone else right now?

Did they not learn from this:

Why is it that Soomro cannot just accept the world's choice on religion and lifestyle? Religion is relative; it's a belief of one's own thoughts. Why is it that people cannot just accept others choices of life. Is there really a point to having only one religion? We are all people and all people have an equal right to believe in anything of their choice.

Why can't we all just get along?!

Slmclarengt

P.S. I know there are comments to be made on all my comments but cynicism aside, are they not true?
Because they 12th imam comes to unite all, make Islam the dominate religion, and kill everyone else that doesn't submit. I am fine with pretty much every religion I have encountered my entire life, however for me the Shi`ite sect of Islam is not one of them. Like I said, Iranian president = nut job. Just look at some of his recent speeches, especially the one given at the U.N. And if you think Iran will ever get along with us with their current president think again. They see American forces right now in Iraq as the forces of evil prophecized in their apocalyptic books. In the book, it states that the "forces of evil" shall come from (North, I believe) Iraq and to the west Israel, in an attempt to crush Iran (or some other country), but the 12th imam will stop them. And I forget the rest, I haven't looked at a lot of their stuff in a while, but recent events have peaked my interest again.

In short: People are morons.

Last edited by Zenith77; 01-14-2008 at 00:14.
[Sm0k3rZ]ST@TiC***X***
Old 01-15-2008 , 00:14   Re: Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith77 View Post

If Bush Attacks Iran..
He shall get assassinated

Thats for sure........

Stop This Bloody War...
Stupid Bush and his jack a** followers.

USA is being hated all around the World....
Even Americans Hate their president for Crying out aloud.

I hate Spammers
[Sm0k3rZ]ST@TiC***X***
Old 01-15-2008 , 00:19   Re: Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #9

Click image for larger version

Name:	nuke4.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	22919

This is what will happen to Bush

I hate Spammers
Lee
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-15-2008 , 01:29   Re: Bush into Iran....
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Sm0k3rZ]ST@TiC***X*** View Post
If Bush Attacks Iran.. He shall get assassinated
Not that I believe he ever would attack Iran, but there is such a thing as impeachment.