Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Mortal Kombat Miscstats

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Statistical        Approver:   Hawk552 (427)
[DeathTV] Sid 6.7
Old 12-04-2007 , 00:33   Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #1

Mortal Kombat Miscstats

This goes farther than replacing the multikill sounds. It adds configurable features such as
  • A death counter, per game and permanent (recorded)
  • Taunt low team scorers (except admins)
  • Grenade kill sound
  • Precaching
  • 5 levels of sound configuration thru cvar
  • Flash victim on HS, grenade, or knife (black, red, and orange)
  • MKEasy option: start KillStreaks with two kills in a row, with another KillStreak on 3, so ppl can get recognized more often (off by default)
Core differences from miscstats
  • This precaches sounds
  • KillStreak messages turn from blue (Well Done) to red (Flawless)
  • Knife kill sound only plays when it’s not a knife-to-knife duel
  • Player death event death screams (like screaming in agony when you got knifed, or hs screams)
  • Knife kill msg is now a 'KillStreak' event
  • DoubleKill is now Toasty! and is a KillStreak event
  • Prioritized announcements, less sound spamming
  • Bomb defuse/explode now have event sounds
-- fixed Round counter being displayed before the game begins

Multikills
Well Done
Supurb
Excellent
On Fire
Bloodthirsty
Fatality
Flawless
Double Flawless
Triple Flawless
4X Flawless
(there is no limit on Flawless Victories)

Command
amx_taunt <name or #userid>
Taunts the user, Mortal Kombat style. Need ADMIN_CHAT flag

Cvar
mkm_precachelevel
these are cumulative (meaning, a higher number precaches more than the previous number - up to 5)
0 disable all precaching
1 basic functioning sounds precached
2 enable advanced sounds (dynamic hs screams, bomb events, dangerping)
3 [default] cyclically precache the multikill and related sounds one at a time (for lite bandwidth servers, or for not scaring away ppl with precaching 11 more sounds)
4 precache all multikill sounds
5 Deluxe mode. This nearly doubles the sounds used. More taunts, more hs sounds, and some bonus sounds. We are talking 16 more sounds. You must got some server using this option!

Upgrading:
Compile this and replace your miscstats.amxx file. Make sure you go into your AMX Mod X menu and go to stats settings (key 5 on second page). Some things are kept the same from regular miscstats, those are the menu items that keep their names. Make sure you installed the Counter-Strike Addon for AMXX.
Install the sounds too.

Sounds from MK1 MKII MK3 MK4 MK:Deception MK Mythologies
Pure 100% Mortal Kombat

RELEASE SP1

This new release has huge feature improvements and bug fixes

***MK Miscstats SP1 Release Updates***
Death Counter - I lost my death count sometime when it went past a million for reasons unknown, so I rewrote it, now all deaths are recorded reliably and immediately to a dat file. The number formatting is now corrected, and the color is now green which is easily seen. Also number of deaths are reported on server console on map change.

command amx_deathcount - displays the death count ingame

cvar mkm_runningdeathcounter 1000
This displays the death count for every X amount of deaths. So if you want it dislayed every 10 even deaths, set it to 10.

Bug fixed: buffer not big enough

Code underwent cleanup

Features Update:
Taunts
*amx_taunt now takes advantage of all taunts when in Deluxe mode
*amx_taunt now accepts custom taunt text
*There is a new statscfg option called MK TMP/MAC10 Taunts, where someone is told how much they suck when they were holding a superior gun and got mac'd/tmp'd
People that have died more than 8 times in a row are told "You Really Suck", pretty often.

Flawless Victories
There are a few more special flawless victories beyond triple now
Flawless
Double Flawless
Triple Flawless
Fourfold Flawless
Jade Flawless
Ruby Flawless (on 10th flawless)
Sapphire Flawless (on 15th flawless)
Silver Flawless (on 20th flawless)
Gold Flawless (on 25th flawless)
Perfect Flawless (on 50th flawless. You should probably ban them by now)
Hundred Times Flawless (on.. 100th flawless, basically impossible)
And there are special light FX from Jade onward
Can you get the Jade Flawless?

Toasty! can now be had if you kill 2 or more people really quick, you don't have to bullet skewer them anymore

Mortal Kombat Miscstats has been greatly improved by incorporating code from Easy Speech Reborn. The announcer sounds have dynamic pitch for a more real effect, and headshot screams have altering pitches so even if its the same headshot sound it doesn't sound worn out every time

mkm_headshotflux 5
How much % to fluctuate the pitch of headshot screams. A value of 5 gets pitches from 95% to 105%

mkm_pitch 100
Base pitch value for announcer. 100 is natural. Make 80 for more creepy sounding voices.

mkm_pitchflux -5
How to fluctuate the announcer voices. A value of -5 gets pitch ranges from 95% to 100%. A value of 7 would get values from 100% to 107% (assuming base pitch is 100)

mkm_brevity 0
How much faster the announcer voice should be than normal. Make 40 to make the announcer very quick.

There is a Mini-Easy Speech Reborn integrated now, which is really really neat and has unique features. It lets you play with all the precached Mortal Kombat sounds in plenty of ways. For example, you can say "You Suck" right from your character's mouth! All the sounds also obey the dynamic pitching, plus some more
Command: amx_mkmes (mortal kombat mini-easy speech)
Mini-Easy Speech Reborn
HEADPHONES - Toggle on or off so you can play with the sounds without bothering anyone. Or if you want to bother someone.
EMIT - Turning this on makes the sounds come out of your mouth. Pretty funny. Headphones are ignored of course
FLUX (NORMAL/NEGATIVE/POSITIVE) - You can fluctuate the pitch more up or down for more creepiness or more comedy.
In Deluxe mode there are 6 pages of sounds for you to play with.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mkmsounds.zip (585.2 KB, 35566 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (miscstats.sma - 23700 views - 35.5 KB)

Last edited by [DeathTV] Sid 6.7; 07-30-2008 at 19:55. Reason: dl-3681
hoboman
Old 12-04-2007 , 01:38   Re: Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #2

Mortal Kombat eh?
this is pretty damn awesome...i will make sure to try this out
mvdv25
Old 12-05-2007 , 03:45   Re: Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #3

Nice, it works good on our public
Send a message via MSN to mvdv25
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 12-05-2007 , 10:45   Re: Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #4

Yea really, its nice to have something a little more than just ultimate sounds, especially since this is much more versatile and featurefull. When I get out of work, definitly gonna try it out.
Old 12-05-2007 , 21:56   Re: Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #5

I'll try it. Sounds awesome!
Old 12-05-2007 , 23:23   Re: Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #6

Yea this should deff get approoved +Karma
Server IP: 69.31.15.225:27016
Also searching for some one to make me a MOTD if your interested hit me up with a PM
-For more info just drop by or Pm me -
Darkless
Old 12-07-2007 , 11:59   Re: Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #7

Sound fun , GJ

DOWNLOAD sXe Injected 4ur ServeR
http://www.sxe-injected.com.ar/

DOWNLOAD Maps,Wads And MoRe
http://www.clanco.com.ar/downloads.html
Send a message via AIM to Darkless Send a message via MSN to Darkless
hoboman
Old 12-07-2007 , 16:32   Re: Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #8

i tried it and it works fine except i don't see the difference between mkm_precachelevel 10 and mkm_precachelevel 15

they both precache all the sounds

edit: actually this is messed up...it doesn't even matter wut
mkm_precachelevel is set at...it dls all the sounds everytime...any suggestions? other than this thing ( which may very well be my fault somehow ) i thought this plugin is very well done...much better than ultimate sounds

Last edited by hoboman; 12-07-2007 at 16:46.
[DeathTV] Sid 6.7
Old 12-07-2007 , 17:58   Re: Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #9

Hi,

If the cvar is 5 or above it goes into Deluxe mode. 3 is default.

The cumulative description means one number up precaches more than the last number, up to number 5.

Hope this helps!
hoboman
Old 12-07-2007 , 19:08   Re: Mortal Kombat Miscstats
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DeathTV] Sid 6.7 View Post
Hi,

If the cvar is 5 or above it goes into Deluxe mode. 3 is default.

The cumulative description means one number up precaches more than the last number, up to number 5.

Hope this helps!
oh rofl...sorry for the misunderstanding...i thought cumulative meant like 1+2+3+4+5 = 15 --> deluxe

also for some reason, every time I run any version of miscstats i get these gay repeated msgs...i posted about it a long time ago in http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=60051

since then i started using ultimate sounds and it stopped...now i am using ur version of miscstats and the dreaded repeated msgs are back...

here are some of the plugins i am running....
Code:
          [  1] Admin Base              1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     admin.amxx       running  
          [  2] Admin Commands          1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running  
          [  3] Admin Help              1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     adminhelp.amxx   running  
          [  4] Menus Front-End         1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running  
          [  5] Commands Menu           1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amxx     running  
          [  6] Players Menu            1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amxx      running  
          [  7] Teleport Menu           1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     telemenu.amxx    running  
          [  8] Maps Menu               1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     mapsmenu.amxx    running  
          [  9] Admin Chat              1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running  
          [ 10] Anti Flood              1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amxx   running  
          [ 11] Admin Votes             1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amxx   running  
          [ 12] NextMap                 1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     nextmap.amxx     running  
          [ 13] TimeLeft                1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amxx    running  
          [ 14] Pause Plugins           1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     pausecfg.amxx    running  
16:07:36  [ 15] Stats Configuration     1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running  
          [ 16] Restrict Weapons        1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     restmenu.amxx    running  
          [ 17] StatsX                  1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     statsx.amxx      running  
          [ 18] Mortal Kombat Miscstat  1.0         AMXX Dev Team/Si  miscstats.amxx   running  
          [ 19] CS Stats Logging        1.8.0.3660  AMXX Dev Team     stats_logging.a  running