Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Looking for someone to set up a CS 1.6 server! (Will pay!!)

Post New Thread Reply   

atrisch54
Old 02-04-2021 , 19:45   Looking for someone to set up a CS 1.6 server! (Will pay!!)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, am looking for someone to set up a PUG CS 1.6 server for me.

Server is an NFO server and I could provide you with the login details for the FTP. Would like to find someone to set this up, and potentially be able to handle issues as they arise down the road. As I said in the title, I do not expect anything for free. Can pay you however youd like. Server is allready set up and we have used it, but it has bugs and does not work correctly, and the person who set it up does not live here in the United States and he is incredibly hard to get ahold of. So I would expect that you would want to wipe it clean and put on something that you are familiar with.

I truly hope to find someone, and am MORE than willing to pay for your services. Please contact me any time day or night via email, PM on here, or on Steam, I dont care. Text would be awesome for something long term for us to be able to communicate if an issue ever arises, and can pay you for your time.

PUG server wish list:

-First to 16 wins.
-Sudden death overtime.
-Sheilds/auto snipers banned
-Able to see your teammates money/hp/kit (through tab menu is fine as well)
-.ready system
-After everyone is .ready, vote on a map, auto changes map, then .ready again, and pick random/captains,not sorted, then pick teams and LO3.

I ask that someone please help me with this, it would forever be appreciated, and you would be more than welcome to frag with us.

[email protected]
989-274-2528
Steam: atrisch54

Last edited by atrisch54; 02-04-2021 at 23:36.
cyxxxr
Old 02-22-2021 , 12:48   Re: Looking for someone to set up a CS 1.6 server! (Will pay!!)
Reply With Quote #2

Pm me.
Groven
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-26-2021 , 18:24   Re: Looking for someone to set up a CS 1.6 server! (Will pay!!)
Reply With Quote #3

Just search around here and find, plenty of tutorials no need to pay anyone.