Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[replaced by seDirector] SRCDS Admin

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-08-2011 , 03:47   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #11

Updated!

Added some new features, fixed some bugs.

Falco, your bug should be fixed now, too.
Ade
I love purple
Old 05-08-2011 , 08:51   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #12

So this just works for Windows servers? I only see srcds.exe mentioned.
And I don't understand who is this addressed to, cus if you buy a server there's 99% chance you have access to it through a game control panel on the Web with a lot more features, accessible anywhere, anytime. If I go to my friend's house I don't have to install this, I just open a web page..
As much as I love administrating and control, thru hlsw, filezilla, xshell, gamecp (this one's on the web), mind you I'm a user and a host at the same time and I don't see why I should install one more application as a user or as a host.
zeroibis
Veteran Member
Old 05-08-2011 , 09:47   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #13

What is daily update time and is there a way to disable it if you do not want to use it?
Old 05-08-2011 , 10:31   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroibis View Post
What is daily update time and is there a way to disable it if you do not want to use it?
The daily update will stop your servers and run the HldsUpdateTool.exe utility, to disable, in the settings screen do not tick Update Servers Daily.

Feature request:

Minimize to the taskbar notification area
Crash log
[DmZ|EPSILON CSS 70.75.139.92:27016
[DmZ|EPSILON GG 70.75.167.30:27015
[DmZ|EPSILON CS:GO Classic Casual 70.75.139.92:27013
[DmZ|EPSILON CS:GO Demolition 70.75.139.92:27014
[DmZ|EPSILON BF3 69.46.43.221:25203 (8-slot) Practice Server
www.dmzepsilon.ca
----------------------

Last edited by Falco; 05-08-2011 at 10:45.
coach
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-08-2011 , 12:16   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #15

A daily re-start time would also be handy if you weren't using the Update feature.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-08-2011 , 16:07   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
So this just works for Windows servers? I only see srcds.exe mentioned.
And I don't understand who is this addressed to, cus if you buy a server there's 99% chance you have access to it through a game control panel on the Web with a lot more features, accessible anywhere, anytime. If I go to my friend's house I don't have to install this, I just open a web page..
As much as I love administrating and control, thru hlsw, filezilla, xshell, gamecp (this one's on the web), mind you I'm a user and a host at the same time and I don't see why I should install one more application as a user or as a host.
Yes, just for Windows. This application is for those who have dedicated servers that they own, or rent but are not game servers, just dedicated servers. For example, I rent a server but it's not from a game server company, so I manually install everything.

Quote:
Feature Request:
Minimize to the taskbar notification area
Crash log
Good idea. I'll probably implement this in the next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach View Post
A daily re-start time would also be handy if you weren't using the Update feature.
Also a Good idea. Restart the server, that is, right?
coach
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-08-2011 , 20:27   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #17

Exactly the ability to set a particular time that the individual servers auto restart each day. I have this ability with Server Checker already & have it set for an early morning restart at differing times.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-08-2011 , 22:10   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach View Post
Exactly the ability to set a particular time that the individual servers auto restart each day. I have this ability with Server Checker already & have it set for an early morning restart at differing times.
Okay, I've added that feature and will release the update as soon as I work out a few details. Can you think of anything else you'd like to see in it?
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 05-08-2011 , 22:40   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #19

br5dy, you are awesome man.....I am going to test this out tomorrow......thank you. And I know you don't necessary want to "broadcast" donation stuff, so if you send me a link or page I can go to, to donate, I'd appreciate it. Very valuable stuff.....I gotta donate to the sourcemod folks too.......they have been doing a HELLUVA job keeping up with Steams' updates......
coach
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-09-2011 , 02:13   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #20

Good to hear. I think you have been doing some great work here. Support of other games apart from srcds would be the biggest feature that would add the polish to this advancing Admin tool. For example:

COD 4 & 5
Killing Floor
RO & it's mods
Other non listed srcds mods via a manual directory add