Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Custom reasons, ban time menu and reason menu after?

Post New Thread Reply   

question
Old 01-14-2017 , 08:36   Custom reasons, ban time menu and reason menu after?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,
my question is fairly simple: how would one enable ban time menu before ban reason menu (e. g. I open amx_banmenu and the first thing that should pop up should be the player menu (to choose, which player I want banned), then - the ban time menu (with default ban times) and lastly - the ban reason menu (with the default reasons but no ban times next to the reasons in parenthesis) with an option to define your custom reason at the top. But, sadly, it doesn't show up like that: 1. the player menu pops up; 2. the ban reason menu pops up (with the reasons and ban times in parenthesis next to them. And, on top, there's an option to define a custom reason but has a default time (I want it to have the time the user chose in the ban time menu))).
I really hope this is understandable and you'll be able to help me. Thanks in advance.

Menu I currently have ("Banu laiku meniu" is the equivalent of "Ban time menu". And "Banu priezasciu meniu" is the equivalent of "Ban reason menu"): http://i.imgur.com/P7o8NQE.gifv

GIF example of the menu I'm trying to achieve ("Banu laiku meniu" is the equivalent of "Ban time menu". And "Banu priezasciu meniu" is the equivalent of "Ban reason menu"): http://i.imgur.com/hsw0tIv.gifv

Last edited by question; 01-18-2017 at 10:26.
Send a message via Skype™ to question
Carbonzxc
Old 01-14-2017 , 08:40   Re: Custom reasons, ban time menu and reason menu after?
Reply With Quote #2

Seems that one amxbans which im using at my server now.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-14-2017 , 16:54   Re: Custom reasons, ban time menu and reason menu after?
Reply With Quote #3

It's planned to have a better control on such things for the next AMXX version.
Right now, there is no reason but you can still edit the ban time manually in plmenu.sma (line 100)
Meanwhile, you can also try alternatives, amxban maybe?
Old 01-15-2017 , 10:16   Re: Custom reasons, ban time menu and reason menu after?
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
It's planned to have a better control on such things for the next AMXX version.
Right now, there is no reason but you can still edit the ban time manually in plmenu.sma (line 100)
Meanwhile, you can also try alternatives, amxban maybe?
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I AM using AmxBans. But how would I achieve the above mentioned wishes?

Last edited by question; 01-15-2017 at 10:18.
question
Old 01-18-2017 , 10:28   Re: Custom reasons, ban time menu and reason menu after?
Reply With Quote #5

Anyone?
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-18-2017 , 13:19   Re: Custom reasons, ban time menu and reason menu after?
Reply With Quote #6

Amxbans (and not the default plugin of AMXX) should do what you want: when you open the menu, you have the list of players, you choose when you want to ban, then another menu how much time, and finally the reason either predefined or custom. I did not look more than that, but you have likely menus to configure ban time and ban reasons. The official forum is there: http://forum.amxbans.net/index.php

Last edited by Arkshine; 01-18-2017 at 13:20.