Random Equip

Post New Thread Reply   

XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2005 , 17:12  
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaRgEt*TuRkEy
i will have to make checks to both, but if you end up getting a primary from randominity, i will have to randomize another until a secondary (or grenade) is drawn, and vice versa for no primarys. So you see there wll need to be alot of checking. Well, anyways, have fun.
Figure out a creative way to just put this into a while loop, although before you start looping you will need to make sure that they have some room for at least one random equip choice.
TaRgEt*TuRkEy
Old 01-16-2005 , 18:20  
Reply With Quote #12

Ya I think i figured out a fast way to do the primary search, but secondary is another story, since there is only a "cs_get_user_hasprim(index)", and no secondary version of it, which means I gotta check through all the pistols and nades manually, oh well.

Does anybody know why this code isn't working for map specific:

Code:
new currentmap[4] get_mapname(currentmap, 3) if(currentmap[0] != 'a' && currentmap[1] != 'w' && currentmap[2] != 'p' || currentmap[0] != 'a' && currentmap[1] != 'i' && currentmap[2] != 'm' || currentmap[0] != 'k' && currentmap[1] != 'z' || currentmap[0] != 'k' && currentmap[1] != 'a' || currentmap[0] != 'f' && currentmap[1] != 'y' || currentmap[0] != 'h' && currentmap[1] != 'e'){ //BLABLA }
[/code]
Old 01-17-2005 , 05:44  
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaRgEt*TuRkEy
Actually, they are cvars, I just have a habbit of calling all of them commands, I will change to make it less confusing .

Thanks for the suggestion, I will have it turn off on specific maps. And the ability to turn off and on, on the fly. What maps should I add on the turn off list though?

awp_
fy_
kz_

What other maps should I block? You'll see these new changes in the new version.

I don't think you should acually block this plugin from certain maps.... its just that in fy_maps theres guns in the floor you can pick up and not use the gun you are givin.
24/7 Chicago Terror-8.9.2.120:27015
Send a message via AIM to XxKpAznGuyxX Send a message via MSN to XxKpAznGuyxX
TaRgEt*TuRkEy
Old 01-19-2005 , 00:35  
Reply With Quote #14

Well it doesn't block the plugin all together, you can turn it back on, it just switches it off, if you are on one of the following maps: awp, aim, he, kz, ka, fy. Because all those maps have weapons already, so what's the point in ruining it, but like i said, you can turn it back on if you want.
Old 01-19-2005 , 00:41  
Reply With Quote #15

well if I did turn it back on will the weapons on the floor on: awp, aim, he, kz, ka, fy disappear so we can't pick it up?
24/7 Chicago Terror-8.9.2.120:27015
Send a message via AIM to XxKpAznGuyxX Send a message via MSN to XxKpAznGuyxX
Geesu
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 10:54  
Reply With Quote #16

Author PM me to have this plugin approved