Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Amxbans 6.x

Post New Thread Reply   

Janet Jackson
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2006 , 23:56  
Reply With Quote #361

So your AMXBans webpage does not recognize your gameserver, it's the other way around. Did you specify the ip in both sql.cfg's ? Did you change it according to the different server ip's ?
Old 04-26-2006 , 06:03  
Reply With Quote #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Dragon
Because the server does not appear in the servers section under amxbans.
I had the same issue.. try define the server ip in the startup sequence ;)

+ip xxx.xxx.xxx ... Worked for me
Morpheus
Old 05-02-2006 , 11:14  
Reply With Quote #363

Anyone ever seen that the ban menu with the reason disapears?

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8: Custom ...

The menus are empty... Running on linux FreeBSD 5.3 seen this once before, reinstall the amxmod content, and it worked on the old server we had. No changed have been made on our current server, but suddenly it stopped showing those ban reason? !

The web is up, MYSQL is up, bans is working fine, but no reason!?
Janet Jackson
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2006 , 11:49  
Reply With Quote #364

You have to re-add reasons for every server in the webinterface.
Old 05-02-2006 , 14:43  
Reply With Quote #365

Found the problem.. Connection lost to MYSQL..

We have two servers, the 1st connection lost, second ok..

Well its working now..

Thx anywajs!
ss2miraitrunks
Old 05-05-2006 , 21:53  
Reply With Quote #366

how can i add another servetr to amxbans? i already have 2 in it.

the reason why i dont know is because someone else installed it for me.
Janet Jackson
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2006 , 22:01  
Reply With Quote #367

http://amxbans.net/#installing_amxbans -> Installing the plugins
Old 05-05-2006 , 22:08  
Reply With Quote #368

so do i have just have to compile the 2 plugins and add it to the server.
Janet Jackson
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2006 , 22:14  
Reply With Quote #369

Don't forget the language file. You can also download amxbans-4.3.rar on the first page of this topic. Another thing you need to do is edit amxmodx/configs/sql.cfg or copy it from one of your other servers except for the cvar 'ip' (if it's included at all in your sql.cfg). Change the value corresponding to your server ip.
Old 05-06-2006 , 13:35  
Reply With Quote #370

hi im trying to install new amxbans and i get this error when i downloaded mysql v4.1 and mysql module to 4.1

L 05/06/2006 - 18:55:49: [AMXX] Plugin "amxbans.amxx" failed to load: Module "db
i" required for plugin. Check modules.ini.
L 05/06/2006 - 18:55:49: [AMXX] Plugin "admin_sql.amxx" failed to load: Module "
dbi" required for plugin. Check modules.ini.
L 05/06/2006 - 18:55:49: [AMXX] Plugin "uwc3.amxx" failed to load: Module "dbi"
required for plugin. Check modules.ini.

why i have enabel every modules.

Modules.ini
Code:
; AMX Mod X Modules ; You can specify both linux & win32 modules here ; To enable a module, remove the semi-colon from the line ; ------------------------------ ; Fun - provides extra functions ; ------------------------------ fun_amxx_i386.so fun_amxx.dll fun_amxx_amd64.so ; ---------------------------------------------------- ; Engine - provides engine functions core to Half-Life ; ---------------------------------------------------- engine_amxx_i386.so engine_amxx.dll engine_amxx_amd64.so ; ---------------------------------------------------------- ; Fakemeta - provides a massive interface into the HL engine ; ---------------------------------------------------------- fakemeta_amxx_i386.so fakemeta_amxx.dll fakemeta_amxx_amd64.so ; ------------------------------------------- ; Database Access - only enable one of these ; ------------------------------------------- ; MySQL mysql_amxx_i386.so mysql_amxx.dll mysql_amxx_amd64.so ; PostgreSQL ;pgsql_amxx_i386.so ;pgsql_amxx.dll ; Microsoft SQL ;mssql_amxx.dll ; SQLite ;sqlite_amxx.dll ;sqlite_amxx_i386.so ;sqlite_amxx_amd64.so ; --------------------------------------------- ; GeoIP - determines the country of ip adresses ; --------------------------------------------- geoip_amxx_i386.so geoip_amxx.dll geoip_amxx_amd64.so ; -------------------------------- ; Sockets - network socket support ; -------------------------------- sockets_amxx_i386.so sockets_amxx.dll sockets_amxx_amd64.so ; -------------------------- ; Regular Expression support ; -------------------------- regex_amxx_i386.so regex_amxx.dll regex_amxx_amd64.so ; -------------------- ; Binary Vault support ; -------------------- nvault_amxx_i386.so nvault_amxx.dll nvault_amxx_amd64.so ; ---------------------------------------------------------- ; Counter-Strike - adds functions specific to Counter-Strike ; ---------------------------------------------------------- cstrike_amxx_i386.so cstrike_amxx.dll cstrike_amxx_amd64.so ; ----------------------------------------------------- ; CSX - adds functionality for CS statistics and events ; ----------------------------------------------------- csx_amxx_i386.so csx_amxx.dll csx_amxx_amd64.so

Plugins.ini
Code:
; AMX Mod X plugins ; Admin Base - Always one has to be activated ;admin.amxx    ; admin base (required for any admin-related) amxbans.amxx debug admin_sql.amxx        ; admin base - SQL version (comment admin.amxx) ; Basic admincmd.amxx        ; basic admin console commands adminhelp.amxx        ; help command for admin console commands adminslots.amxx        ; slot reservation multilingual.amxx    ; Multi-Lingual management ; Menus menufront.amxx        ; front-end for admin menus cmdmenu.amxx        ; command menu (speech, settings) plmenu.amxx        ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.) ;telemenu.amxx        ; teleport menu (Fun Module required!) mapsmenu.amxx        ; maps menu (vote, changelevel) ; Chat / Messages adminchat.amxx        ; console chat commands antiflood.amxx        ; prevent clients from chat-flooding the server scrollmsg.amxx        ; displays a scrolling message imessage.amxx        ; displays information messages adminvote.amxx        ; vote commands ; Map related nextmap.amxx        ; displays next map in mapcycle mapchooser.amxx        ; allows to vote for next map timeleft.amxx        ; displays time left on map ; Configuration pausecfg.amxx        ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins statscfg.amxx        ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and commands ; Counter-Strike ;restmenu.amxx        ; restrict weapons menu statsx.amxx        ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!) ;miscstats.amxx        ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike ;stats_logging.amxx    ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!) ; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here uwc3.amxx