Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Subplugin Submission Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6.1 on 11th September 2010 !!

Post New Thread Reply   

re333
Old 03-15-2010 , 19:32   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Fixed "ArrayGetString" Problem] !! UPDATED v1.3 !!
Reply With Quote #111

Why dont u add newnatives from excalibur.007 to this new modes ?

P.s : in assasin mode , still have unbalance between humans and assasin beast . If all the light humans have would be taken , its great !!!

Last edited by re333; 03-15-2010 at 22:39.
abdul-rehman
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2010 , 05:40   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Fixed "ArrayGetString" Problem] !! UPDATED v1.3 !!
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by re333 View Post
Why dont u add newnatives from excalibur.007 to this new modes ?

P.s : in assasin mode , still have unbalance between humans and assasin beast . If all the light humans have would be taken , its great !!!

i'll add all the things and fix my codes.
I will be releasing in two - three days...
Send a message via Yahoo to abdul-rehman Send a message via Skype™ to abdul-rehman
Ridata
Old 03-16-2010 , 14:26   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Fixed "ArrayGetString" Problem] !! UPDATED v1.3 !!
Reply With Quote #113

And the Raptor Mode?

Please, i really need this =(
Yankie
Old 03-17-2010 , 21:10   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Fixed "ArrayGetString" Problem] !! UPDATED v1.3 !!
Reply With Quote #114

i need help every time i add a model it crashs
i put the model en player and everthing it crashes i look en the logs and it doesnt say what crashit
vipsafwan92
Old 03-18-2010 , 00:35   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Fixed "ArrayGetString" Problem] !! UPDATED v1.3 !!
Reply With Quote #115

WHen i use a extra plugin that has weapons that deal multiple damage, like Golden AK it will not deal more damage instead it will deal normal damage
abdul-rehman
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2010 , 06:40   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Fixed "ArrayGetString" Problem] !! UPDATED v1.3 !!
Reply With Quote #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankie View Post
i need help every time i add a model it crashs
i put the model en player and everthing it crashes i look en the logs and it doesnt say what crashit

This happens when the model u have given addresse of to the customization file is not found...
Is it a zombie class model...?
Send a message via Yahoo to abdul-rehman Send a message via Skype™ to abdul-rehman
abdul-rehman
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2010 , 14:52   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Organized Admin Menu] !! UPDATED v1.4 !!
Reply With Quote #117

The plugin has been updated to 1.4 MAYBE this is the last update i have done.

Seperate flash sizes and colors have also been added for assassin round
[Requested by someone]
Explosionado
Old 03-20-2010 , 14:36   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Organized Admin Menu] !! UPDATED v1.4 !!
Reply With Quote #118

In the next version can you add wesker, raptor and sypnasis is very cool
abdul-rehman
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2010 , 14:42   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Organized Admin Menu] !! UPDATED v1.4 !!
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosionado View Post
In the next version can you add wesker, raptor and sypnasis is very cool
All i can do is make a next update till tomorrow if possible after that i will be offline maybe for about 2--3 months so i may not update it after wards
Zloj
Old 03-21-2010 , 05:53   Re: Zombie Plague 4.3 + New Modes [Organized Admin Menu] !! UPDATED v1.4 !!
Reply With Quote #120

Something is wrong with this plugin, i added everything in the right places, everything seems to be working but when i want to change map, my server crashes, and displays no errors in logs. I try to change map with this command: amx_map map_name, then server crashes, but if server changes map by himself sever doesnt crash. What could cause this?

Last edited by Zloj; 03-21-2010 at 06:01.
Send a message via Yahoo to Zloj Send a message via Skype™ to Zloj