Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ApocalypseDan
Old 03-12-2009 , 06:24   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

DontWannaName:I did and what was said between myself and there support team was not of any help and told me that there side of the agreement was working fine. They infact told me in one reply to ask on this forum.
If I Have Or Have Not Got Premium Was Not What Was Asked .Not really The Sort Of Reply I was Looking For But If That Is Important To You http://left4dead.hlstatsx.com/?mode=players&game=l4d there is my Offical Stats Page Hosted By HLstatsX

bolinux: Many Thanks Ill Give This Ago. Much more like the reply i was hoping for In This Forum.I noticed there was 3 plugin's i had and you did not this might be the key

Last edited by ApocalypseDan; 03-12-2009 at 10:48.
Dirton
BANNED
Old 03-19-2009 , 20:44   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Hi, is there a way to make custom models assigned to players depending on Top10 HLstatsX statistics?
ApocalypseDan
Old 03-20-2009 , 07:32   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

I have Recompiled the sp for both HLstatsX and The weapon_logging and fingers crossed thing are looking better
Old 03-20-2009 , 08:41   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApocalypseDan View Post
I have HlstatsX Premium Running on 1 of my left4dead serversand i keep getting a crash at safe room I took Out the weapon logging and that sorted it out for about a month but now it has started doing it again after i updated the sourcemod a week ago any ideas on how to fix this as it seems i really do not want to pay for something that is not working. I can see by the ammount of post that it works for some people and not for others i have spoken to tobi about it on the hlstatsx web site but no joy so i am hoping some one here can shed some light on it .I am about 3 weeks away from having to make another payment witch at this time i doubt i will be making as my server is not getting the numbers of players it used to due to the server crashing every day at least 3 times. I am desperate to get this fixed as when it is working it is a really nice touch.

Many Thanks 28th C.D.M
You wouldn't happen to be using the VS Bots plugin, would you? I believe that was crashing my server. I removed it and the VS AFK plugin, as I think either or both of these may have been responsible. I don't think it was an HLStatsX error.
ApocalypseDan
Old 03-21-2009 , 07:13   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossKopf View Post
You wouldn't happen to be using the VS Bots plugin, would you? I believe that was crashing my server. I removed it and the VS AFK plugin, as I think either or both of these may have been responsible. I don't think it was an HLStatsX error.
No My server running the HLstatsX Plugin Is Vanilla no plugin's Except thats weapon_logging and the HlstatsX we Do not encouragestats padding in any way shape or form ,I am not saying anyone is stats padding but as soon as you start adding plugins then you are altering the game content and we do not want any part of it .So the Answer to your question is no.
And as soon as i removed the 2 plugin's the crashing stopped so i would say that the crashing was due to there plugin but as i have already posted After the new sourcemod 1.2 came out i recomplied both plugin's and touch the head of a monkey we have had no issuse.
Many Thanks For your imput but that is not the case for us
Old 03-29-2009 , 15:57   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

when will l4d be supported?
i looked at the weapon logging code and saw l4d so now i know its supported : )...but can someone tell me how to get this installed properly? steam name is 420sphincter, right now i took the 2 sp files, from the weapon_logging folder "weapon_logging.sp" , and from the hlstatsx folder "hlstatsx.sp" and compiled 1 at a time at http://www.sourcemod.net/compiler.php . then i dragged and dropped them into my addons/sourcemod/plugins . then i took a copy of the 2 sp files and dropped them into the addon/sourcemod/scripting , restarted the server, nothing worked.

but before this when i did it the way without a compiler the menu popped up ingame for hlx but when u pressed any buttons it would make the in-game menu disappear

Last edited by 420sphincter; 03-29-2009 at 16:14.
alpen
Old 03-31-2009 , 19:24   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

What do I do wrong? I just downloaded V2.8 from the topic, upload on server and nothing, hlx_menu is working, but when I push "1" or "2" etc. nothing were happend? The feature from the screen on 1st page not working too. What should I do? I'm beggining with SM so please, can someone tell me realy easy?
Kenny Loggins
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-31-2009 , 21:23   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

You can save yourself both time and money if you check out this site...

http://www.hlxcommunity.com/

Server Admin / Leader
ClanAO.com
albokid2468
Old 04-01-2009 , 17:03   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

So I don't understand? Will this work as a ranking program? Or do I need the hlstats Premium? Also, could I use Community Edition? And what is that. Any help on using it?
Lebson506th
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2009 , 17:21   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

You need HLStatsX before you get this.

This just lets you do stuff in-game using SourceMod, it isn't the stats plugin itself.
DoD:S Admin Weapons

Links
Resistance and Liberation (A HL2 Multiplayer Modification)
Closed Thread