Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] - ⊲ Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable

Post New Thread Reply   

full1993
Old 06-11-2015 , 10:11   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #11

Alright, I found a new issue. When the nextmap vote comes up and people vote for the same map they are playing, the music starts but then plays until the end and then skip to the next song and keep going on and on... since there is no map change.
Dr. Api
BANNED
Old 06-11-2015 , 10:35   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #12

Ok, Do you use the votemap form the panel at the end ? Think yes. You should use Soundcloud too.
Try this version.

Last edited by VoiDeD; 06-11-2015 at 15:00. Reason: removed plugin attachment: modified plugin without source
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2015 , 14:35   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #13

Is it possible to lower the volume when a track is playing?
Or is it only depending on the volume of the source you are using?

If so, do you know if it's possible to adjust the volume when using a soundcloud link?
Old 06-11-2015 , 14:49   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoPe^ View Post
Is it possible to lower the volume when a track is playing?
Or is it only depending on the volume of the source you are using?

If so, do you know if it's possible to adjust the volume when using a soundcloud link?
volume depends on the source. and you canno with Soundcloud.
0sama
Old 06-11-2015 , 15:46   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #15

If anyway of change when music start? I realy like to only have the music after of mp_win_panel_display_time "5"

From already thx for this great plugins

Greetings.

__Web_

Last edited by 0sama; 06-11-2015 at 16:56.
Dr. Api
BANNED
Old 06-11-2015 , 18:26   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #16

I wanted to use mp_timelimit but it's not good. This is how I think some plugins change the timelimit, some servers don't use at all...

I though to play the song when the panel popup will be good cause the changemap is really quick. I can put a delay timer it will do what you want.

Last edited by Dr. Api; 06-11-2015 at 18:29.
0sama
Old 06-12-2015 , 00:15   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #17

Yes please! , maybe a timer with the same value of mp_win_panel_display_time?

Greetings.

__Web_
Dr. Api
BANNED
Old 06-12-2015 , 05:29   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #18

V1.0.2
-Added cvar "drapi_mapchange_sound_timer" set on panel will play the sound 1 seconde before the map change otherwise you can set a time after the win panel popup. This number should be less than the "mp_match_restart_delay" CSGO cvar.

by default it set on panel, "drapi_mapchange_sound_timer" "panel"

Last edited by Dr. Api; 06-12-2015 at 05:30.
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 06-12-2015 , 08:59   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #19

Okay, after some testings, I have this 2 conclusions:
  • It worked with the plugin I mentioned in post #9 (Music Kits);
  • When it changes the map, after joining the server, the plugin Random Join Sound (this one --> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1871328 ) still plays the join sound and the YT song of this plugin too (idk about soundclound, but its maybe the same);

And I have some suggestions to make:
  • Make an override for this plugin, because idk if I restrict the command to VIP/Admin, the Settings Menu will restrict too;
  • Add a CPrintToChat which says the music is playing while mapchange;
  • Add an option which you can use YouTube/Soundcloud links or the path in your server files (maybe some ppl want to cut some sounds, and will avoid the YouTube ads a LOT).

Answer and make your opinion about this suggestions and bugs (maybe if you accept this, it needs to change the plugin A LOT).

Last edited by Hallucinogenic Troll; 06-12-2015 at 08:59.
Dr. Api
BANNED
Old 06-12-2015 , 09:31   Re: [CS:GO] - Songs while mapchange | 100% translatable
Reply With Quote #20

-For me when I join the server the YT or Soundcloud songs is stopping

-CPrintToChat is impossible while changemap. It can be possible before but this is lot of works for nothing cause I will need to use lot of API (YT, Souncloud, etc...) detect the domain link. Get the name song with API for each services....

- You can disable/enable this song by typing !ms is chat.

Last edited by Dr. Api; 06-12-2015 at 09:34.