Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

leshuQQ
Old 01-18-2020 , 02:47   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
You don't need proof, just trust, since everyone who participates in this topic uses the plugin and didn't get banned.

I myself have used this forbidden plugin and others for over 2 years and I have not been banned in tokens.

So yes, you can use it without any problems. Now if you want something official from the valve saying that no more bans are applied to users who break their rules, you can wait sitting, after all it will never happen.

Neither they nor any company will make an official statement saying they have stopped punishing users who break their rules.
Okay, you say trust, but I want to be safe and have been requested with this question to steam support... waiting for answer.
anyway thank you for info

BTW, do you know how to set up using this plugin by FLAGs?

Last edited by leshuQQ; 01-18-2020 at 02:47.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-18-2020 , 08:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1122

Quote:
Originally Posted by leshuQQ View Post
Okay, you say trust, but I want to be safe and have been requested with this question to steam support... waiting for answer.
anyway thank you for info

BTW, do you know how to set up using this plugin by FLAGs?
Plugin itself does not support flags, you have to use overrides to make commands private.

https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Overridi...ess_(SourceMod)
leshuQQ
Old 01-18-2020 , 16:26   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
no worries
They answered(Steam support). I asked them, will they ban me if I disable to "no". Please help what they mean. Idk weel ENGL

Hello,

We do not provide analysis of third party software for VAC or GSLT compliance. Any third party software or other modifications you use in conjunction with Steam should be done at your own discretion. Only cheats (modifications designed to give one player an advantage over other players) will trigger a VAC or GSLT ban, but we do not provide guidance on what software you can and cannot use alongside a VAC-secured game.

If you have questions about a specific third party application, please contact the developer of the application for assistance.

For specific software and program types that will cause issues with VAC, please see our Disconnected by VAC article. Additional information regarding Valve Anti-Cheat can be found here. More information can be found for services that should not be offered on community servers and GSLT Bans articles.

Steam Support
Victoria
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-18-2020 , 20:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1124

Quote:
They answered(Steam support). I asked them, will they ban me if I disable to "no". Please help what they mean. Idk weel ENGL

Hello,

We do not provide analysis of third party software for VAC or GSLT compliance. Any third party software or other modifications you use in conjunction with Steam should be done at your own discretion. Only cheats (modifications designed to give one player an advantage over other players) will trigger a VAC or GSLT ban, but we do not provide guidance on what software you can and cannot use alongside a VAC-secured game.

If you have questions about a specific third party application, please contact the developer of the application for assistance.

For specific software and program types that will cause issues with VAC, please see our Disconnected by VAC article. Additional information regarding Valve Anti-Cheat can be found here. More information can be found for services that should not be offered on community servers and GSLT Bans articles.

Steam Support
Victoria
As has already been said to you, it does not generate bans... (So ​​far in the case, you can come back one day)

In any case, it follows the standard answer for everyone who asks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
There hasn't been any new bans for using this plugin...yet. Nobody knows when Valve will start banning servers with this plugin. Use at your own risk, or get a disposable GSLT.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 01-18-2020 at 20:47.
leshuQQ
Old 01-19-2020 , 06:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1125

Quote:
As has already been said to you, it does not generate bans... (So ​​far in the case, you can come back one day)

In any case, it follows the standard answer for everyone who asks:
okay m8, I have last question: how to save weapon skins after player's death?
Example: map with weapons on the ground, I choose skin for ak, than die, than spawn and take ak WITHOUT any skin. StarTrack is enabled. Everything(db,plugin) works well. Any minds for fix that? TY
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-19-2020 , 09:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1126

Quote:
Example: map with weapons on the ground, I choose skin for ak, than die, than spawn and take ak WITHOUT any skin. StarTrack is enabled. Everything(db,plugin) works well. Any minds for fix that? TY
Would it be this?

Try it:
Code:
// Enable/Disable players overwriting other players' weapons (picked up from the ground) by using !ws command
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_weapons_enable_overwrite "0"
kgns
Old 01-19-2020 , 09:59   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1127

Quote:
Would it be this?

Try it:
Code:
// Enable/Disable players overwriting other players' weapons (picked up from the ground) by using !ws command
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_weapons_enable_overwrite "0"
this only allows you to CHANGE skins of other players' dropped weapons using !ws command. its not an automatic feature.

Quote:
skins get saved automatically. i dont think you set your DB up correctly. if theres an error using the DB, your skin will get applied to your current weapon, but wont get saved, so you will have to re-apply it everytime until you fix your DB. check server error logs and database logs. its your own duty to fix it, theres nothing wrong with the plugin

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
sazi
Old 01-19-2020 , 15:09   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1128

Hello I wanted to ask, I installed everything according to the instructions and still the plugin does not work? do you know anyone I'm stuck?: oops:
leshuQQ
Old 01-19-2020 , 18:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1129

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
this only allows you to CHANGE skins of other players' dropped weapons using !ws command. its not an automatic feature.

skins get saved automatically. i dont think you set your DB up correctly. if theres an error using the DB, your skin will get applied to your current weapon, but wont get saved, so you will have to re-apply it everytime until you fix your DB. check server error logs and database logs. its your own duty to fix it, theres nothing wrong with the plugin
nonono everything working well) they saved ok IF: I buy it. I have lot of maps, where weapons on floor(fy_pool_day,fy_iceworld_2016...ect.). And the problem is: I can't understand is there available to automaticly set up users skin instantly, when he picks it??
I think everything other is all right, ty!
kgns
Old 01-20-2020 , 02:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1130

Quote:
nonono everything working well) they saved ok IF: I buy it. I have lot of maps, where weapons on floor(fy_pool_day,fy_iceworld_2016...ect.). And the problem is: I can't understand is there available to automaticly set up users skin instantly, when he picks it??
I think everything other is all right, ty!
no, those weapons are not any players. only player weapons get automatically skinned.

if you have any doubts as to how the plugin should be functioning; assume you bought a legitimate skin for your AK47, would a skinless AK47 on the ground change its skin suddenly when you pick it up from the ground just because you have an AK47 skin equipped on your loadout? the answer would be no (tested it some years ago)

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net