Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

How do I stop Admins from being kicked?

Post New Thread Reply   

Samantha
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-07-2011 , 23:29   Re: How do I stop Admins from being kicked?
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
Allright Asherkin I guess asking for assistance is out of your league. I do have a degree i have worked as a professional in the medical field for over 35 yrs. I am most likely 3 times your age. I have more books and charts and records in my life time than you could ever read in 2 lifetimes and still so today. If I wanted to read through the tens of thousands of posts on this web site I would not have posted this thread and requested assistance. If you do not have the capacity to help others in need, then you should not post idotic comments like you did. I and most descent people believe we should share our knowledge and help others.

So in the future should you see one of my requests for help please do not respond unless you have intellegable information you would like to share and save me countless hours and days of read all the thread. At my age time is precious and i would rather be having fun playing instead of reading.
“I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ”

Plugins
Godmode Until Attack | No Block Team Filter
Extensions
Rcon Hooks
voogru
Inspector Javert
Old 02-07-2011 , 23:54   Re: How do I stop Admins from being kicked?
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Allright Asherkin I guess asking for assistance is out of your league. I do have a degree i have worked as a professional in the medical field for over 35 yrs. I am most likely 3 times your age. I have more books and charts and records in my life time than you could ever read in 2 lifetimes and still so today. If I wanted to read through the tens of thousands of posts on this web site I would not have posted this thread and requested assistance. If you do not have the capacity to help others in need, then you should not post idotic comments like you did. I and most descent people believe we should share our knowledge and help others.

So in the future should you see one of my requests for help please do not respond unless you have intellegable information you would like to share and save me countless hours and days of read all the thread. At my age time is precious and i would rather be having fun playing instead of reading.
You see, since we're a bunch of uneducated, stupid idiots (I am a 5th grade drop out, and I haven't set foot in a classrom since 5th grade), the way things work here is before we waste other peoples time, we try to find out if some other idiot had the problem first.

This way, we can learn from their stupidity and people will think we're so smart since we never post stupid questions.

Perhaps people with medical degrees don't do this, instead just opting to ask whatever doctor is in their field of view for advice and just doing whatever they say.

Perhaps thats why medical costs are so high exploding by 7-8% or more per year ever since the 60's when the government decided to start interfering with the market.

By the way, we have a new technology now called 'search'. I know that physical books don't have this feature, they just have a table of contents.

Annoying I know.

What I suggest that you do in the future, if you have a problem, run a search query. It's kind of like reading all tens of thousands of posts in 2 seconds and it only shows the stuff you are actually looking for. It turns you into superman.

This was made so that idiots like us could be effective without spending $200,000 for a fancy paper degree.

Welcome to the future, things are going to be different now.
T_Virus
Old 02-08-2011 , 11:59   Re: How do I stop Admins from being kicked?
Reply With Quote #13

I wont waste my time responding anymore of this nonsence.
Good Day
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 02-08-2011 , 12:00   Re: How do I stop Admins from being kicked?
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
I wont waste my time responding anymore of this nonsence.
Good Day
It's not so nice when you are the one on the receiving end, is it?
Whatever, I gave you what you asked for in my last post.
Old 02-08-2011 , 12:10   Re: How do I stop Admins from being kicked?
Reply With Quote #15

Thank You. Thats all I asked for. Yesthere is a search engine but it does not pin down exactly what your looking for. And if one is not familiar with pluggin names. The search engine brings up many many pages to sift through.
So I request help from people who have more knowledge than i on these maters and expect a simple response a link perhaps like the one you gave me. That all!

I have donated to this site twice in the past year because it is an informative site and though i could get help here without being told to go read and read again.

Thanks for the link.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 02-08-2011 , 12:31   Re: How do I stop Admins from being kicked?
Reply With Quote #16

This thread is teh suck.