CS:GO mod brings the most popular gaming features from the newer generation of games to over 20 years old CS 1.6.
Mod has been developed since 2017, although its free public version wasn't released until April 2019.
Version 2.0.0 brings a lot of changes, the most important being submodel-based skins (over 1400 skins!) and support for multiple languages.
The list of major changes from the previously released version 1.4 can be viewed here
Servers using this mod: GameTracker
Mod consists of 19 plugins:
- an engine responsible for the main functions of the mod, i.e.: management of skins (setting, buying, drawing, exchanging, giving away) and handling currency (euro).
Each skin can be bought for a certain amount of euro, you can also try to draw skin for any weapon.
There is also a market for skins, where players can safely trade the earned skins.
The skins are assigned to the weapon, so it is possible to pick up the weapon with other players' skins - when you point the gun at the gun, you can see if and what skin it has.
- system of accounts with the possibility of automatic login. Without logging in there is no access to any option available in fashion.
- possibility of making short and medium throws with right/both mouse buttons.
- there are 4 types of operations, you can add any number of them - the reward for the completion is the euro.
- ranks from CS:GO awarded on the basis of the ELO ranking, including their icons displayed over the heads of players.
- a plugin that allows you to run a runboost like in CS:GO.
- white smoke imitating a the one from CS:GO, size and duration parameters are almost identical.
- a fully reproduced Molotov (it can even be extinguished with smoke) available to buy in buymenu or under /m command.
- fully mapped Zeus available for purchase in buymenu or under /z command.
- a plugin enabling the transfer of euro between players.
11. VIP and SVIP
- plugin supporting VIP account bonuses (flag "t") and SVIP (flag "x").
- adds a StatTrak counter for each weapon.
- plugin which allows to view weapons after pressing F key.
14. Assist and Revenge
- adds assist for inflicted damage and revenge on a player who killed us earlier.
- an advanced clan system. Clan can be upgraded to allow for more members.
Each member is also an additional bonus to the chance to drop skins during the draw.
Additional features: clan wars, member management (online/offline), possibility to submit and process applications (online/offline).
16. Server Menu
- main server menu available both under the /menu command and the V key.
- custom buymenu with replacement of the shield and nightvision goggles by Zeus and Molotov.
In addition, during purchase you can see the skin set for the weapon.
18. No Distractions
- a small plugin blocking the purchase of the shield and night vision goggles and removing loud sounds of fans on the mirage map.
- a plugin that adds physics for weapons (except C4)
1. MySQL database.
2. AMXX version 1.8.3 or higher.
1. Download csgo_mod.zip
from the latest release
2 Unpack the downloaded archive and upload the cstrike
directory to your server.
3. Add linux addons/unprecacher/unprecacher_mm_i386.so
4. Configure the database cvars in csgo_mod.cfg
The main configuration is in the file csgo_mod.cfg
The available skins can be changed in csgo_skins.ini
The main server menu options are located in csgo_menu.ini
The operation configuration can be found in csgo_operations.ini
Plugins can be enabled or disabled in plugins-csgo.ini
If you want to add money (Euro) to any player balance, you can use this command:
csgo_add_money <nick> <nick> <number>
If you want to give any skin to any player from menu, you can use this command:
If you want to make a full data reset without manually cleaning up database, you can use this command:
To use it you need access to ADMIN_ADMIN
, so add the flag "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvxy"
- it contains all mod plugins and configuration with all necessary resources (skins, maps, sounds, sprites, etc.).