- SkiPlix - the idea and request.
- Lux - reviewing code.
- SilentBr - testing.
- MasterMind420 - testing.
- Mimics the TF2 feature where shooting interrupts reloading unless the clip is empty.
- The cvar l4d_reload_interrupt_restart value "2" can enable auto reloading after shooting or "1" for auto reloading only when interrupted by shooting.
- Because of how the game engine works, when shooting during reload the first bullet is not heard by the person shooting.
- To fix this I've made it play the sound but maybe sometimes that might not work or the 2nd bullet is not audible (especially for machine guns or rapid fire weapons).
- Due to this workaround some might have the wrong loudness. The sound emits from the client not the weapon.
- Also the first shot will not create bullet decals or tracers, but it still impacts entities.
- This only affects the person shooting the gun, others will hear the sound and see tracers etc.
- Currently untested in L4D1, please let me know if there are any problems.
Saved to l4d_reload_interrupt.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// 0=Off. 1=Restart reloading when reloading was interrupted by shooting. 2=Auto reload anytime shooting stops.
// Allowed weapons (add numbers together):
// 1=autoshotgun, 2=hunting_rifle, 4=pistol, 8=pistol_magnum, 16=pumpshotgun, 32=rifle, 64=rifle_ak47, 128=rifle_desert, 256=rifle_sg552, 512=shotgun_chrome, 1024=shotgun_spas, 2048=smg, 4096=smg_mp5, 8192=smg_silenced, 16384=sniper_awp, 32768=sniper_military, 65536=sniper_scout, 131071=All.
// Reload Interrupt plugin version
- Blocked bots from using to prevent any bugs.
- Fixed the plugin sometimes wiping ammo when quickly switching weapons (Gear Transfer - grenades issue).
- Fixed L4D1 issues. Thanks to "jamalsheref2" for reporting.
- Added extra check on switching weapons. Thanks to "Crasher_3637" for reporting.
- Added reset vars on player spawn and death.
- Fixed reserve ammo increasing. Thanks to "Crasher_3637" for reporting.
- Initial release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.