Kirk_yang
BANNED
Old 05-03-2009 , 05:02   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #441

please help me with this...
savagekid
Old 05-03-2009 , 08:52   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #442

Wow Survival is coming out before Versus? I thought it would be the other way around. I've been waiting forever for the Versus.
Send a message via MSN to savagekid
Tripayou
Old 05-03-2009 , 09:35   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #443

Hi,
In my web part, in viewing player : Steam Community:Community page URL disabled

How can I enable it?
msleeper
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2009 , 15:41   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk_yang View Post
please help me with this...
You need to tell us what you're doing and what errors you're getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagekid View Post
Wow Survival is coming out before Versus? I thought it would be the other way around. I've been waiting forever for the Versus.
Versus is going to be out shortly after Survival, but yeah Survival will be first. Testing stats for Versus is a real pain in the ass since now you are working with 2 teams, instead of 1-4 people against the computer. I'm going to use a lot of the stuff from Survival as a basis for Versus though, they're similiar in a lot of ways stats-wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripayou View Post
Hi,
In my web part, in viewing player : Steam Community:Community page URL disabled

How can I enable it?
You need to recompile PHP with BCMath support. Add this to your configure line and recompile.

Code:
'--enable-bcmath'
I'll add this to the FAQ, it gets asked a lot.
Old 05-04-2009 , 02:15   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #445

Maybe it’s a nice idea to simplify the process of adding custom coop maps for l4d. I think that this is a wanted feature with the SDK coming...

Can it be possible to let the plugin check / create new maps in the database? And make the webstats depended on these map rows instead of a list of campaigns in the common.php.

Just a thought...Would make life easieer....

Are you going to release the Survival this week??

Last edited by galadril; 05-04-2009 at 10:12.
Kirk_yang
BANNED
Old 05-04-2009 , 03:16   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #446

Is there any video to make this easier to put in our server bcause some people doesnt know how to program such think so to the maker of this put some video? so we can appreciate much of it. and many players plays to my server...
msleeper
Veteran Member
Old 05-04-2009 , 15:38   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadril View Post
Maybe it’s a nice idea to simplify the process of adding custom coop maps for l4d. I think that this is a wanted feature with the SDK coming...

Can it be possible to let the plugin check / create new maps in the database? And make the webstats depended on these map rows instead of a list of campaigns in the common.php.

Are you going to release the Survival this week??
I'll try to come up with a way of adding maps into the database through a script. If you have access to like phpMyAdmin though you can do it directly in SQL.

I will release the Survival update when it's done. I don't know if that will be this week or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk_yang View Post
Is there any video to make this easier to put in our server bcause some people doesnt know how to program such think so to the maker of this put some video? so we can appreciate much of it. and many players plays to my server...
No, there is no video. The installation isn't hard. Have you followed the directions in the first page? I'm getting tired of you asking for help and not actually saying what you have tried.
Old 05-06-2009 , 10:09   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #448

ok so this is only my problem
=where to find mysql database?
=wat does it mean of web space can i just upload it to a freewebs.com?
=wat is the we stat? i know that that is the l4d_stat_web.zip or something so how can i open the file how can i see it is it an html?i think its needing dreamweaver or something wat u call that...
=wat is chmod777? and clientprefs extension? i dont know that....
-and also a step by step instruction and specific description on how to isntall this

soo could u even help me on this ?

if u can ill be thankful so much now im thanking u xD
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-06-2009 , 14:38   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #449

Kirk_yang: You make the impression that your basic knowledge on computer and internet is very limited. It feels like teaching my mother how to use email. It starts with "THIS BUTTON IS THE POWER BUTTON OF THE COMPUTER..." In my humble opinion: I don't think you should start hosting this plug-in.
IH_Jimbo
Old 05-06-2009 , 14:39   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #450

You find your MySQL database on your hosting platform. You will need commerical hosting more than likely. I do not know any free sources that will give you mysql.

freewebs will not run this sort of application. Again you will need more of a standard commerical hosting platform. Check with your game server provider.

the web zip file is everything that gets uploaded to your hosting platform(the webserver) for your site. Just unzip and upload as is.

CHMOD is setting the directory permissions. You will do this through your ftp client, ssh access or a similar application your hosting company will provide.

clientprefs is a sourcemod plugin that comes with the base package of source modd. In the configs folder in the addons directory on your game server you will find a databases.cfg. That is where you will add the database preference for the stats. The clientprefs just process preferences for sourcemod, etc.