Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM]

Post New Thread Reply   

Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2016 , 07:17   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #291

@arne1288
Your forgot to open '<end-of-off-topic>', close not valid.
<end-of-off-topic>
The main reason with Linux and emulating is that I didn't want to re-do what I did in C# since it works well with mono and I don't masterize Javascript enough (if you refer to the steambot post). But if peoples REALLY aren't enough happy with this solution, well, ill possibly do it then.

But yeah, since I'm not able to provide correct support for those OS (Mac and Linux) I will just try to stop supporting them or giving false advice.

If you are intersted to continue this discussion or help me, then feel free to PM me or contact me through steam.
</end-of-off-topic>
Old 01-06-2016 , 09:45   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
I will release something tonight or tomorrow, but I got a lot stuff to do (irl as well).
kkkk
thx
bethunej
Old 01-07-2016 , 07:23   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #293

update pls
BrUn3S
Old 01-07-2016 , 08:54   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #294

somethink new bro?
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2016 , 15:35   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #295

Not able to fix reserved slot. sorry. I still do researches but, I can't find any solution. yet.
Old 01-07-2016 , 16:50   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #296

Maybe somehow set order of loading plugins or order of loading admins. 'cause for sb admins work reserved slot.

Do you think it could be a bug in it?
lay295
Old 01-07-2016 , 18:11   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #297

Yeah I use this plugin to manage VIP's on my servers, and I have one issue. When I use this plugin to give people VIP for use with Zephyrus' store. In his store on PostAdminCheck it would load the players inventory, and if they had VIP items it would always unequip them because they didn't have the vip flag yet because apparently it checked for VIP before this plugin gave them the flag. Probably the same issue with reserved slots and I didn't have the issue on sourcebans either. I put a delay on loading a players inventory so that works for me but no solution on reserved slots.

Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2016 , 03:40   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #298

This is eyactly the problem. I don't know how to change the load priority.
Old 01-08-2016 , 07:36   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #299

its fine, i will get rid of reserved slot
bethunej
Old 01-08-2016 , 07:37   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #300

btw, thx for your plugins