Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

srcdsgui any1?

Post New Thread Reply   

pillepallus
Old 05-19-2012 , 08:28   Re: srcdsgui any1?
Reply With Quote #11

lol embrassing... what a brainless discussion started by sourcmod donors and veteran members...

if u dont need it, try another thread... i was thinking like the same but no one need to know that... yes, documention is incomplete and some things more but why u not helping him? i though that's ur job within this forum? what u are doing here is more than useless....

and yes mckay for some guys its not easy to create batch-files, etc... and i'm sure some years before u had similar problems! other laughed about u? u workless? or why u doing this?

so please start to help and stop posting bullshit like in this thread! this forum should bring up help to ppl...
Dr. McKay
Sir Dr. SourceMod Plugin Approver Esq. Ltd. M.D. PhD
Old 05-19-2012 , 10:25   Re: srcdsgui any1?
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillepallus View Post
lol embrassing... what a brainless discussion started by sourcmod donors and veteran members...

if u dont need it, try another thread... i was thinking like the same but no one need to know that... yes, documention is incomplete and some things more but why u not helping him? i though that's ur job within this forum? what u are doing here is more than useless....

and yes mckay for some guys its not easy to create batch-files, etc... and i'm sure some years before u had similar problems! other laughed about u? u workless? or why u doing this?

so please start to help and stop posting bullshit like in this thread! this forum should bring up help to ppl...
It took me all of 10 seconds to google "how to make a tf2 server", which included the 1-line batch file documentation.

Like I said, I don't trust someone with running a server (well) if they rely on a GUI for everything.
Old 05-19-2012 , 11:38   Re: srcdsgui any1?
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
It took me all of 10 seconds to google "how to make a tf2 server", which included the 1-line batch file documentation.

Like I said, I don't trust someone with running a server (well) if they rely on a GUI for everything.
sorry i had bad mood this morning. i apologize.

i/we know u are totally pro in thinks around gameserver's and most things are very easy for u. i saw many plugins of u. but i know so many ppl and they will fail all the time cause they haven't the needed understanding and they are going the wrong way to get..... and i confirm they should google first before open a thread but this is a solution for "nongoogle-noobs".
some of them will drop gui when they got more experience. but this takes a while.
hmm and i need also to confirm, don't trust each gui... but many "good" gui's was starting like this thread. xD and noobs still loving gui's.

lol and i need to say: i know that feeling to say sometimes the same like u.... but i started also like noob but psssst(and i think not only me xD).

Last edited by pillepallus; 05-19-2012 at 11:50. Reason: typo: cause im still a damn noob typer.....