Psychostats Interface Plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

ScubaSteve3465
Old 03-09-2009 , 19:44   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #181

Any help guys?
Old 03-09-2009 , 20:02   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #182

Woops, sorry, looks like the other guy left out the translations for next... Let me test them out on my server and I'll re-upload the phrases.

I also redid the plugin to have much less chat spam (I pulled the url because I run the announcement plugin, I just put the url there rather than have it printed with each and every "stats" call).
Packhead
Old 03-09-2009 , 21:01   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #183

Okay, yep all it needed was a translation entry.

I'm going to skip version .7 (which I'm running on my box), and release .8... see changelog for whats new in .8

Changelog

Version .8 (.7 was used internally on my server and is not being released)
New CVAR: psychstats_details
- CVAR determines how much detail is given if you have "chat" enabled for when a user says "rank". 1 = Summary only (current rank and skill). 2 = what we displayed before (rank, skill, kills, deaths, K/D ratio and online time).

- Change to how URL works -- if you don't change the CVAR from default (null), it will not print a message at all.

The code for this plugin is rather messy, imo. I'm not sure how much more I can hack this thing to make it do what I want. What I really want this thing to do is handle a rank of 0 (when PsychoStats hasn't assigned a rank yet).. If anyone has the ability to do that I'd greatly appreciate it! I tried converting plrank into a string from the integer, but ran into some problems... converting types is always troublesome for me..

Either way, attached is version .8. Don't forget to use the cvar above if you want something useful there. NEXT DOES WORK IN THIS VERSION, MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD BOTH THE TRANSLATION AND PLUGIN!
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (psychostats_threaded_uni.sp - 564 views - 26.3 KB)
File Type: txt plugin.psychostats.txt (2.6 KB, 236 views)
ScubaSteve3465
Old 03-09-2009 , 22:18   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #184

Just tried the above plugin and when i type /rank it just says it in chat and nothing shows it says in error log newer sourcemod required but i have the latest. Newer SourceMod required (1.2.1-dev or higher)
Old 03-10-2009 , 06:48   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve3465 View Post
Just tried the above plugin and when i type /rank it just says it in chat and nothing shows it says in error log newer sourcemod required but i have the latest. Newer SourceMod required (1.2.1-dev or higher)
it's "rank" not "/rank"
basbakker
Old 03-10-2009 , 18:50   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #186

hi, I tried loading th eplugin (downloaded for the original post) and also got the error.
It told me that I need a newer plugin.
Newer SourceMod required (1.2.1-dev or higher)

*fixed. I wasnt aware of the later 1.2 build of sm

Last edited by basbakker; 03-14-2009 at 11:58.
axon_pl
Old 03-11-2009 , 07:17   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by basbakker View Post
hi, I tried loading th eplugin (downloaded for the original post) and also got the error.
It told me that I need a newer plugin.
Newer SourceMod required (1.2.1-dev or higher)
that is because link "Get Plugin" uses vbcompiler, and it uses sourcemod compiler 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packhead View Post
Okay, yep all it needed was a translation entry.

I'm going to skip version .7 (which I'm running on my box), and release .8... see changelog for whats new in .8

Changelog

Version .8 (.7 was used internally on my server and is not being released)
New CVAR: psychstats_details
- CVAR determines how much detail is given if you have "chat" enabled for when a user says "rank". 1 = Summary only (current rank and skill). 2 = what we displayed before (rank, skill, kills, deaths, K/D ratio and online time).

- Change to how URL works -- if you don't change the CVAR from default (null), it will not print a message at all.

The code for this plugin is rather messy, imo. I'm not sure how much more I can hack this thing to make it do what I want. What I really want this thing to do is handle a rank of 0 (when PsychoStats hasn't assigned a rank yet).. If anyone has the ability to do that I'd greatly appreciate it! I tried converting plrank into a string from the integer, but ran into some problems... converting types is always troublesome for me..

Either way, attached is version .8. Don't forget to use the cvar above if you want something useful there. NEXT DOES WORK IN THIS VERSION, MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD BOTH THE TRANSLATION AND PLUGIN!
well, i could take a look at it, and do some improvements, so please guys write your suggestions, and i'll try to make them possible

also chat message should be in 1 translation entry (unlike now which is few seperete enetries)

code is messy because of async sql query (callbacks and callbacks and callbacks ;) )
Razer Megalodon - soon

My clan website

Last edited by axon_pl; 03-11-2009 at 07:28.
basbakker
Old 03-11-2009 , 20:11   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #188

could you make it so the .smx filed don't need to be recompiled when you table prefix is different
Make a cvar for the databases.cfg. that would be great.
Also you could try to make database.cfg cvar's for /top10 and /rank. Then pll could easy change the command's to what needed.

and a /statsme command would also be awesome I guess ;)

Regards. bas.
foohey
Old 03-22-2009 , 05:32   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #189

Why you dont update the first page with the newest files ?
Whenever I download a plugin, a new version is available in the middle of 15 pages of the topic ...

else, thanx for this plugin, good work ;)
Old 03-29-2009 , 19:13   Re: Psychostats Interface Plugin
Reply With Quote #190

Can anyone add UTF-charset support for this plugin? I see "?????" instead of name "Игрок" in top. PsychoReader shows correct font, but wrong information. (PS3.1)
Send a message via ICQ to Armaggik Send a message via Skype™ to Armaggik