Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Reset rank plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2013 , 08:42   Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #1

Heya! i'm working on a Hlstatsx Reset Rank plugin at the moment.

I can get it to reset the rank, but it's like some playerstats are still saved, so it just brings back the stats again :S really weird.

These are some of the queries I have tried to run

This one resets the rank, and it works, but it's like the session is still saved, so the stuff it resets here gets restored.
PHP Code:
FormatEx(Querysizeof(Query), "UPDATE hlstats_players SET kills ='0', deaths ='0', suicides ='0', skill ='%d', headshots ='0', last_skill_change ='0', kill_streak ='0', death_streak ='0' WHERE playerid = ( SELECT playerid FROM hlstats_playeruniqueids WHERE uniqueid = '%s' AND game = '%s' ) AND game = '%s'",cfg_s_Points,authid,game,game); 
I then also ran this one to see if that would fix it, but no luck.
PHP Code:
FormatEx(Querysizeof(Query), "UPDATE hlstats_players_history SET connection_time ='0', kills ='0', deaths ='0', suicides ='0', skill ='%d', headshots ='0', kill_streak ='0', death_streak='0', skill_change ='0' WHERE playerid = ( SELECT playerid FROM hlstats_playeruniqueids WHERE uniqueid = '%s' AND game = '%s' ) AND game = '%s'",cfg_s_Points,authid,game,game); 
I then found livestats, which I think is the one making the issue, the info in this table is the stuff that is getting restored again I believe.
But running this Query dosnt help at all.
PHP Code:
FormatEx(Querysizeof(Query), "UPDATE hlstats_livestats SET kills ='0', deaths ='0', suicides ='0', headshots ='0', connected ='0', skill_change ='0', skill ='%d' WHERE player_id = ( SELECT playerid FROM hlstats_playeruniqueids WHERE uniqueid = '%s' AND game = '%s' )",cfg_s_Points,authid,game); 
Am I missing something?
Any help would be really appreciated
Old 09-20-2013 , 09:17   Re: Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #2

The first one should work, because that's the same query that hlstats uses to change playerdetails.
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2013 , 10:46   Re: Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rytis View Post
The first one should work, because that's the same query that hlstats uses to change playerdetails.
Yeah exactly, it does also work.
But the issue is that somehow some of the stats get restored, and i think it's either the session stats or the livestats that does it.

I Can post a screenshot later, so you can see what I mean.
Old 09-20-2013 , 13:07   Re: Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #4

Code:
FormatEx(Query, sizeof(Query), "DELETE FROM hlstats_players WHERE playerid = ( SELECT playerid FROM hlstats_playeruniqueids WHERE uniqueid = '%s' AND game = '%s' ) AND game = '%s'",authid,game,game);  FormatEx(Query, sizeof(Query), "DELETE FROM hlstats_players_history WHERE playerid = ( SELECT playerid FROM hlstats_playeruniqueids WHERE uniqueid = '%s' AND game = '%s' ) AND game = '%s'",authid,game,game);  FormatEx(Query, sizeof(Query), "DELETE FROM hlstats_livestats WHERE playerid = ( SELECT playerid FROM hlstats_playeruniqueids WHERE uniqueid = '%s' AND game = '%s' ) AND game = '%s'",authid,game,game);

dodsplugins.com - Plugins and Resources for Day of Defeat
http://twitch.tv/zadroot
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2013 , 14:17   Re: Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Root_ View Post
Code:
FormatEx(Query, sizeof(Query), "DELETE FROM hlstats_players WHERE playerid = ( SELECT playerid FROM hlstats_playeruniqueids WHERE uniqueid = '%s' AND game = '%s' ) AND game = '%s'",authid,game,game);  FormatEx(Query, sizeof(Query), "DELETE FROM hlstats_players_history WHERE playerid = ( SELECT playerid FROM hlstats_playeruniqueids WHERE uniqueid = '%s' AND game = '%s' ) AND game = '%s'",authid,game,game);  FormatEx(Query, sizeof(Query), "DELETE FROM hlstats_livestats WHERE playerid = ( SELECT playerid FROM hlstats_playeruniqueids WHERE uniqueid = '%s' AND game = '%s' ) AND game = '%s'",authid,game,game);
I think I tried that.
The player will have to rejoin the server for the stats to count again.
If I remember correctly.
Old 10-12-2013 , 04:29   Re: Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #6

This code works?
I wanted to compile and install this plugin on my server.
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 10-14-2013 , 05:22   Re: Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer0561 View Post
This code works?
I wanted to compile and install this plugin on my server.
Nope, and it's not even the full code.
I did get it to reset the rank, but after a few seconds, the player would have his rank back again somehow.
Old 10-14-2013 , 07:12   Re: Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #8

That is a very cool Idea Dope^

We also reset our stats once a month, so this would be very handy =)

Good Luck in tracking this Bug!
Old 11-07-2014 , 11:35   Re: Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #9

i think you have to stop hlstatsx by putty, then execute the plugin (comand) and then start again the hlstatsx

Thats how i change the point in my hlstatsx

Last edited by DezzY; 11-07-2014 at 11:35. Reason: error
Mavrick4283
Veteran Member
Old 11-07-2014 , 15:06   Re: Reset rank plugin
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoPe^ View Post
Nope, and it's not even the full code.
I did get it to reset the rank, but after a few seconds, the player would have his rank back again somehow.
That is because the Daemon stores some of the data in memory (for performance reasons),

So this plugin is not as simple as you think, as you would also have to rewrite or bolt on to the daemon some code the would force the clearing of that score.