Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FF2 [warning] content stealers!!

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Sots
Old 10-10-2021 , 20:13   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZV View Post
Thanks for the clarification! I was scared that there was some sort of exploit for downloading the CFG as my server has exclusive bosses made by me (although I'm always thinking on sharing them here)
No, don't worry, unless the person got into your servers files (Which is more similar to a hack rather than a exploit at this point.) you should be ok, since cfg are here.
MrSpaps
Old 10-10-2021 , 22:37   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberMedicFully View Post
no theyre not, all private
Bomber Z v2 by Doctor Krazy
Onimusha by Lord Homicide, Sadao and swipez
No Random Crits v4 by Artvin
yup v2 is private and as well as the others, but he's removed them i have heard, and i also had a talk with him about what is essentially plagarism
I'll check his server soon to see if most of them are gone

Last edited by MrSpaps; 10-10-2021 at 22:37.
Joaquel
Old 10-10-2021 , 23:31   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sots View Post
Hey Krazy, thanks for sharing all these information, im using an alternate account to make this post to avoid any additional problems but i did work with this person about these stolen bosses, if you ask him if these are stolen he will tell you that he got permission for these, and i got baited, i should have asked the original creator first. What i did is unforgivable and im aware of that, i removed any link i had with him and i will focus on personal creation only now. Im sorry if i caused any harm to anyone.

About the fix CFG thing, he often edit public plugins (poorly) and end up breaking them, so he replace stuff in the cfg thinking that it's a cfg issue.

I can also answer JPZV question, he restore bosses from materials, sound etc... and re-create a cfg for them trying to restore their abilities (poorly since a lot of these stolen bosses use private plugins), and he will usually end up replacing the models thinking it's okay. (He did it with BomberZ and Taming Engineer.) And pretend it's original creation.

Again, im sorry if i caused any issue and this is unforgivable.

If i remember about some additional informations, i'll edit this post.

-Sots
Something similar happened to me, i ate the bait of this same thief...

Another thing to clarify about this person, he sent me a request in Discord just to invite me to his tf2 server (which I joined for not wanting to leave him planted, although I spent about 1 hour downloading the files by the location of this).

Discord: Joaquel#2003
FurretX
Old 10-11-2021 , 01:02   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Dang, this is savage.
It’s weird to see people stealing content from others but doing it in a way that they don’t care whether they don’t get caught or not. It’s so obvious that they’ve done it, too.
They could’ve asked permission to edit it in their own way first, to see if you/whoever would even allow it. If that person wouldn’t allow them to use it, them just don’t bother trying to steal it.
You’ll just get caught and then everyone will know you as a boss thief.
It’s not a good thing to be known as that, especially with how much content is on his channel.

I think I may know that guy, as I have someone who has the same name added on Steam, but could just be a coincidence since Demo Samedi is just a name.
This Is the person addressed in this post. (See update below)

I also saw him comment on one of GANSGT’s videos, creator of Bonk Girl, talking about “fixing” the CFG. He has since removed all mentions of GANGST from that version.

This guy is a true thief and must be stopped.
I will post more information if I find any.
Please contact me from Discord aswell if you find out anymore.
I’d like to help as much as I can.

(UPDATE: I do have this person added on Steam, they tried to get me to give them my bosses to test, but now that I’ve seen all this stuff, I’m glad I never gave them any of my private bosses. I will update you on more later one. I will update by posting another reply if it’s on a different day.)

[DISCORD: Corrupted FurretX V2#2244 (usually is FurretX#2244 on non-Halloween)]
Owner of FXFF2

“Nothing will ever work first try.”

Feel free to message me, I’ll respond within a few days.

Last edited by FurretX; 10-11-2021 at 01:18.
Sadao
Old 10-11-2021 , 03:47   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

LOL, okay i'm gonna restore my post on them.
Old 10-11-2021 , 06:13   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Yeah I just hoped on his server (for research) for a split second and he has it to where you can’t choose bosses. That’s fishy.

Come visit my Second/Professional YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe1...VYNnRZxTWyIVjg
FurretX
Old 10-11-2021 , 10:34   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Here’s another Update!
So, he is 100% watching this forum post.
I asked for his server IP, but instead he sent me a link to a random website in another language.
I didn’t click on it, because of how sketchy it looked.
But, when I asked what it was, he said “it’s your mistake.”
So, he knows about this whole forum, and knows how exposed he is.
Owner of FXFF2

“Nothing will ever work first try.”

Feel free to message me, I’ll respond within a few days.
Sots
Old 10-11-2021 , 12:35   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Hey everyone, i found a old beta character.cfg this person sent me a while ago when he was going to make boss pack, im posting it here so you can take a look at it if you want. (I once got acces to the actual character.cfg but unfortunatly i don't have it anymore but i can tell you, there was like 215 bosses.

Also, he lock acces to /ff2boss behind a vip perks, for 20£ a month. (price may be a little different, honestly since i don't have acces to any information from his discord or servers im only using my memory.)
Attached Files
File Type: cfg characters.cfg (2.7 KB, 66 views)
Joaquel
Old 10-11-2021 , 12:50   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sots View Post
Hey everyone, i found a old beta character.cfg this person sent me a while ago when he was going to make boss pack, im posting it here so you can take a look at it if you want. (I once got acces to the actual character.cfg but unfortunatly i don't have it anymore but i can tell you, there was like 215 bosses.

Also, he lock acces to /ff2boss behind a vip perks, for 20£ a month. (price may be a little different, honestly since i don't have acces to any information from his discord or servers im only using my memory.)
Code:
!gimme (get a weapon by it's ID)
 !saxton (turns you into saxton)
 !resizeme (resize or enlarge yourself)
 !resizemyhead (resize or enlarge your head)
 !resizemyhands (resize or enlarge your hands)
 !resizemytorso (resize or enlarge your torso)
 !resizeresetme (set your size)
 !friendly (you are immune to damage, but can't deal it)
 !bhop (you can bunnyhop)
 !buster (turn yourself into sentry buster)
 !rof (increase/decrease weapon firing speed)
 !trail (give yourself a trail, that follows you)
 !noclip @me (flying)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              !ff2boss (U can pick boss on freak fortress 2) (edited)
VIP costs 20 zł PSC or 20 zł transfer, you can buy it at @[Właściciel]
VIP lasts one month
Here are the perks (he sent me a Discord link to his server, but is down i guess or i'm banned).
Discord: Joaquel#2003
Sots
Old 10-11-2021 , 13:40   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquel View Post
Code:
!gimme (get a weapon by it's ID)
 !saxton (turns you into saxton)
 !resizeme (resize or enlarge yourself)
 !resizemyhead (resize or enlarge your head)
 !resizemyhands (resize or enlarge your hands)
 !resizemytorso (resize or enlarge your torso)
 !resizeresetme (set your size)
 !friendly (you are immune to damage, but can't deal it)
 !bhop (you can bunnyhop)
 !buster (turn yourself into sentry buster)
 !rof (increase/decrease weapon firing speed)
 !trail (give yourself a trail, that follows you)
 !noclip @me (flying)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              !ff2boss (U can pick boss on freak fortress 2) (edited)
VIP costs 20 zł PSC or 20 zł transfer, you can buy it at @[Właściciel]
VIP lasts one month
Here are the perks (he sent me a Discord link to his server, but is down i guess or i'm banned).
He gave me the vip when i was working for him, try checking the polish vip commands. Because im 100% sure of it.
Closed Thread