Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

please fix code ;(

Post New Thread Reply   

drakeris
Old 12-16-2009 , 11:20   please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #1

lock

Last edited by drakeris; 12-18-2009 at 13:49.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-16-2009 , 18:23   Re: please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #2

What is it supposed to do and what doesn't work? Very few people will just start reading hundreds of lines of code for no reason.
Old 12-16-2009 , 23:26   Re: please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #3

Author is ""Drakeris & Frostas"" I take it you just put your name on it. This is well written, at least it looked clean. I didn't take a look at anything else. And if your a NOOB you wouldn't create such pretty work. You would probably have a sloppy mess of a plugin.

I would ask the creator if I were you ;)
Send a message via AIM to Styles
drakeris
Old 12-17-2009 , 07:21   Re: please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles View Post
Author is ""Drakeris & Frostas"" I take it you just put your name on it. This is well written, at least it looked clean. I didn't take a look at anything else. And if your a NOOB you wouldn't create such pretty work. You would probably have a sloppy mess of a plugin.

I would ask the creator if I were you ;)
I am the creator but there were a problem i wanted to trick my firend and messede up tthe code and when i wanted to add some things to it i didnt remeber what i done bad...and yes im a creator if not show me whos the creator of it,if not just STFU Ok?
fisiks heres my problem where i cant fix i can fix everthing other but not this :/
PHP Code:
groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(441) : warning 209: function "drag_end" should return a value
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(453) : error 010invalid function or declaration
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(453) : error 017undefined symbol "damage_type"
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(455) : error 010invalid function or declaration
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(457) : error 010invalid function or declaration
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(460) : error 021symbol already defined"drag_end"
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(461) : error 054unmatched closing brace
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(464) : error 010invalid function or declaration
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(466) : error 010invalid function or declaration
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(469) : error 021symbol already defined"drag_end"
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(470) : error 054unmatched closing brace
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(472) : error 010invalid function or declaration
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(573) : warning 209: function "He_Damage" should return a value
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(727) : error 003declaration of a local variable must appear in a compound block
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(727) : error 029invalid expressionassumed zero
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(732) : warning 225unreachable code
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(736 -- 737) : error 029invalid expressionassumed zero
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(737 -- 738) : error 028invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "HP"
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(739) : warning 217loose indentation
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(746) : warning 209: function "mirror_dmg" should return a value
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(747) : error 010invalid function or declaration
/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/text9MygU8.sma(748) : warning 204symbol is assigned a value that is never used"cvar_dmg2stop" 
P.S.by the noob i meant i cannot be good for example as Exolent or fisiks if compared to them im just a litle noob scripter couse i dont know as much as them
matsi
Thinkosaur
Old 12-17-2009 , 10:17   Re: please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #5

There is just too much to fix.

Edit: I started to explain all errors but there are simply too much to explain. I can also see in the coding style that you've copied a lot code. There are some parts in the code that uses semicolon but then in the other part they're missing. also in plugin_init() it seems that you've added something later because they all aren't in order.

You're trying to get float value with get_pcvar_num when you should be using get_cvar_float (tag mismatch):
Code:
fm_set_user_gravity(id, get_pcvar_num(umbrella_gravity)) -> fm_set_user_gravity(id, get_pcvar_float(umbrella_gravity)) //---------------------------------------------------------- fm_set_user_maxspeed(id, get_pcvar_float(umbrella_speed)) -> fm_set_user_maxspeed(id, get_pcvar_float(umbrella_speed))

That fixes only 4 warnings. :/

Last edited by matsi; 12-17-2009 at 11:24.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 12-17-2009 , 11:22   Re: please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #6

it's obvious you are not the creator.
Old 12-17-2009 , 11:38   Re: please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
it's obvious you are not the creator.
as i told STyle untill you got no prooh thats it not mine get away from this topic becouse you just make your "look" stupid...If its not mine give the link to this plugin and the creators nick if you dont know who created go away and cry ok? ;)
thanks for the 4 errors help fix matsi your good guy not liek those two arkshine and style
xPaw
Retired AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 12-17-2009 , 12:04   Re: please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #8

Guy who coded such plugin, obviously would fix those errors himself. But you can't = not your plugin fo sho.
Old 12-17-2009 , 14:45   Re: please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaw View Post
Guy who coded such plugin, obviously would fix those errors himself. But you can't = not your plugin fo sho.
the guy who created is me but there is one guy who helped me is the second frostas he helped me alot but he says i dont know how to fix all tahat errors and he says its my plugin so i should fix them but i do not have inaf knowledge to fix it so im asking you...and like they say until the thiev is not cought he`s not a thiev so the same in my situation until you not show me the "creator" do not post
Styles
Veteran Member
Old 12-17-2009 , 15:56   Re: please fix code ;(
Reply With Quote #10

Didn't I state this in the first response? These are novice errors. Anyone with any type of programing knowledge would know what to fix. He broke it for a reason, let's keep it that way.
Send a message via AIM to Styles