12% 

UFBCOM AntiCheat V2

Post New Thread Reply   

gonzoguy
Old 04-06-2009 , 04:19   Re: UFBCOM AntiCheat V2
Reply With Quote #61

Salut

Hackziner

ton plug semble plutot pas mal et il m'intéresse.

Je t'ai ajouté a mes contacts msn (Zo des ATDC)

j'ai des questions quand tu seras dispo 5 min

merci et bon vent
Old 04-06-2009 , 17:57   Re: UFBCOM AntiCheat V2
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
I imagine it and seen that when an image server sends an AC socket to the server (python) and sends this to another client (Java), so as not to overwhelm with force the customer to check, when you start the game does a check of the processes, and then the game starts making pictures, the thing which ever made a picture that also checks that the AC is turned on, so I'm not very clear what I do is to enter the server, but I took it off after killing the process and still inside. It is possible that we are talking about a bug.
If you kill the process you are kicked from the server.

Pour le français... beep moi... je rentre du taff vers 19h...

And we have updated the client to the version 23... and now 99% of cheater are caught before cheating...

And we are setting up:
http://steamid.eu

Add: For bad comment in karma just... mouhahahaha... yes just mouhahahhahaha
Old 04-08-2009 , 04:07   Re: UFBCOM AntiCheat V2
Reply With Quote #63

The question is not depressed with this message just to me is one of the best projects that have community AmxModx, and the is a simple plugin, you must not add any files. Dll or anything like that ... and thanks to the GPL license and FFAC. sma this post is to learn to drive more consistent system of its socket ... development has been crucial to the future and for people to have knowledge of the system, that thanks to this system is to centralize all information (scores, server info, comprehensive bans, user inputs and outputs of the server ...) so no need to complicate life and have 20 mods on a server on the server simply by the administration server is sufficient.

Last edited by ludics; 04-08-2009 at 04:25.
ThunderBlizzard
Old 04-08-2009 , 14:08   Re: UFBCOM AntiCheat V2
Reply With Quote #64

is it just me, or cant you download the client at the moment?

Loading: http://ufbteam.com/news.php?file=Pag...fbcom_download
Getting Response "Access denied."

i am using Firefox 3.0.8 / Winx64 hope this is a tempory problem ;)

btw gj hackziner as before with ffac ;)

"Dont touch a running system" Define Running? i want it running faster and better always
hackziner
Old 04-08-2009 , 19:24   Re: UFBCOM AntiCheat V2
Reply With Quote #65

the new address is:
http://ufbteam.com/ufbcom/dl/

I haven't updated everything and I was forced to remove the old site faster than expected... Because of some hack attempts...

Regarding to the number of request to see screenshots (even if it's totaly useless in my pov). I'll trying to do something maybe ... this week end (I'm supposed to update the socket module too...);
Old 04-11-2009 , 15:20   Re: UFBCOM AntiCheat
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackziner View Post
And the plugin is efficient, we currently cautch about 5 cheaters by day on our servers.
5 cheater by day is not enough...
hackziner
Old 04-11-2009 , 20:41   Re: UFBCOM AntiCheat V2
Reply With Quote #67

Now It's less... we have ban most of the "regular" players who used to cheat... But we have banned player on other servers... and when we run an event like a tournament we cautch between 2 and 10 cheater each time...

Tomorrow there'll be an update...

Please move this thread to unapproved !

Last edited by hackziner; 04-12-2009 at 15:05.
Send a message via ICQ to hackziner Send a message via AIM to hackziner Send a message via MSN to hackziner Send a message via Yahoo to hackziner Send a message via Skype™ to hackziner