Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

2 JailBreak Plugins

Post New Thread Reply   

Arsenkov
Old 01-12-2010 , 09:08   2 JailBreak Plugins
Reply With Quote #1

I need two plugins.

First, one with which CTs can vote and choose what day it's gonna be at the beginning of the round. After every option (listed below) there has to be the number of votes the option has recived (e.g. Cage Day (3 votes)), and the day chosen (there have to be 10 seconds to vote) should be displayed in the upper corner (left or right, don't matter). Also, if the votes are tied after time is up, it's automatically Free Day, so CTs vote again whether it's Unrestricted or Restricted. If the votes are tied again, it's Unrestricted Free Day.
List of Days :

1.Free Day (when chosen, it opens up two other options - 1.Unrestricted and 2.Restricted, Unrestricted text "Unrestricted Freeday, have fun Ts!" Restricted text "An area will be restricted by the CTs, everything else is unrestricted!")
2.Cage Day (text "Today is Cage Day, listen to the commands of CTs")
3.Zombie Day (Ts get 2000 hp, some additional speed and silent footsteps, can't pick up guns, text "Zombies, tear the CTs apart!")
4.Riot Day (a random T gets a gun - AK47 or M4, text "One T gets a gun, Ts must rebel, CTs must not die!")
5.Spartan Day (Ts get shields, with deagles that is, and armor, text "Ts, stick together and survive!")
6.Shark Day (Ts get noclip 1 minute after the round begins, can't pick up guns, text "Ts, use your noclip and knife skills to slaughter the CTs, CTs watch out!"
7.Other Day (again, like Cage Day, just the option to vote for it, text "CTs think of things they do with the Ts")

Second, make a plugin which glows a player, that player cannot be hurt (done dmg on) and he cannot pick up guns. Like, amx_fd Player 1 (for enabling) and amx_fd Player 0. This is for freeday.

That's it. Now don't reply like "Hey noob, just do a search, there are plugins like this" cause I have searched (a lot) and found nothing (except a polish plugin, which I've even tried to translate piece by piece with Google Translator - yes, It didn't work). So if you have the time (and are in the right mood) please try to make these plugins for me. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Arsenkov; 04-10-2010 at 09:48.
Arsenkov
Old 04-07-2010 , 16:40   Re: 2 JailBreak Plugins
Reply With Quote #2

Bump, it's been a while since I posted, nobody's replied...
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2010 , 16:48   Re: 2 JailBreak Plugins
Reply With Quote #3

There's a search button, look for it on these forums. It's been posted many times.
Old 04-09-2010 , 05:44   Re: 2 JailBreak Plugins
Reply With Quote #4

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...39&postcount=9