Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.6.1 [13-January-2023]

Post New Thread Reply   

NikkMann
Old 01-18-2022 , 16:41   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.1.1 [1-17-22]
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoroHime View Post
this sound is fascinating, unfortunately im stuck on setting up a download server, do you have any good content hosting service suggestions, my server running under 2m
You mean my download is not working or you need site suggestions? Some good ones are mediafire, mega.nz, or googledrive.
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2022 , 03:45   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.1.1 [1-17-22]
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkMann View Post
You mean my download is not working or you need site suggestions? Some good ones are mediafire, mega.nz, or googledrive.
yeah,many content provider not always available on some country,I trying mediafire
Old 01-21-2022 , 01:47   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.1.1 [1-17-22]
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
yeah,many content provider not always available on some country,I trying mediafire
A little off topic, how can you setup any of those hosting site as fastdl server? I tried Mediafire and Google Drive but got errors while downloading spamming in my console every time.

Looking for some fun!

Last edited by thewintersoldier97; 01-21-2022 at 01:47.
Krufftys Killers
Old 01-21-2022 , 07:37   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.1.2 [1-19-22]
Reply With Quote #14

You need a Fast Redirect server you can get here
https://www.gtxgaming.co.uk/clientar.../miscellaenous
Maur0
Old 02-04-2022 , 17:35   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.1.2 [1-19-22]
Reply With Quote #15

NoroHime Hello, I really like your plugin. It's just a great Killing Floor style. Something that would be good like the previous plugin zed time, is if it is possible. Add chance for survivors in case a Survivor dies or being killed by an infected, the zed time is triggered.

More than that and thanks for the plugin!
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 02-04-2022 , 22:18   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.1.2 [1-19-22]
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maur0 View Post
NoroHime Hello, I really like your plugin. It's just a great Killing Floor style. Something that would be good like the previous plugin zed time, is if it is possible. Add chance for survivors in case a Survivor dies or being killed by an infected, the zed time is triggered.

I actually used in third-party plugin call,because survivor die action not have killing difficulty just simple trigger that, anyway I'll add this later if someone needed
Old 02-05-2022 , 20:13   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.1.2 [1-19-22]
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:

update
Quote:
*v1.2 add feature: survivor or survivor bot death trigger Zed Time, code clean and create event forward OnZedTime(); 2-6-22

PHP Code:
// threashold value of survivor death trigger Zed Time, 0:disable
zed_time_threshold_survivor_death "32"

// threashold value of survivor bot, 1:same at human value 0.5:just cause half of threshold_survivor_death
zed_time_threshold_survivor_death_bot "1" 
if you encounter not stoppable zed time please report
Old 02-06-2022 , 14:47   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.2 [2-6-22]
Reply With Quote #18

NoroHime Thanks a lot! It works perfect!

One thing I would like to know a bit about this plugin. It's that I want to give a medium chance of 5% when you headshot and kill with melee weapons. Since the explosions cause more Zedtime. I understand that this works when you beat killing more than 4 zombies in less than 0.3 seconds, right?

If you give me some examples of how this multiplier works well and how I can do more or less than about a 5% chance to activate Zedtime. Since it is difficult for me to calculate the multiples and more if a human player enters and changes everything. Thank you.
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2022 , 15:52   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.2 [2-6-22]
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
NoroHime Thanks a lot! It works perfect!

One thing I would like to know a bit about this plugin. It's that I want to give a medium chance of 5% when you headshot and kill with melee weapons. Since the explosions cause more Zedtime. I understand that this works when you beat killing more than 4 zombies in less than 0.3 seconds, right?

If you give me some examples of how this multiplier works well and how I can do more or less than about a 5% chance to activate Zedtime. Since it is difficult for me to calculate the multiples and more if a human player enters and changes everything. Thank you.
yes this easy, as default cvar
  • 1 human alive then required 4 this is base
  • 4 human alive then required 4+3*1.33=7.99 because 3 human added
  • if you want headshot make double power and set threshold_headshot_ratio to 2
  • if you want grenade launcher half power just set threshold_grenade_ratio to 0.5, GL and pipe bomb is difference
  • more sample is you shot a smoker at 1200unit distance and cause heashot and you singleplay with 3 survivorbot, as default you power is "1.5*1.5*1.33(distance*headshot*smoker)"=2.99 , this less than required threshold value then not be trigger, but if you immediately kill a zombie at short time, it will trigger, because you power close to required

Last edited by NoroHime; 02-06-2022 at 15:53.
Maur0
Old 02-06-2022 , 16:52   Re: [L4D2] Zed Time with Highlight Kill System v1.2 [2-6-22]
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
yes this easy, as default cvar
  • 1 human alive then required 4 this is base
  • 4 human alive then required 4+3*1.33=7.99 because 3 human added
  • if you want headshot make double power and set threshold_headshot_ratio to 2
  • if you want grenade launcher half power just set threshold_grenade_ratio to 0.5, GL and pipe bomb is difference
  • more sample is you shot a smoker at 1200unit distance and cause heashot and you singleplay with 3 survivorbot, as default you power is "1.5*1.5*1.33(distance*headshot*smoker)"=2.99 , this less than required threshold value then not be trigger, but if you immediately kill a zombie at short time, it will trigger, because you power close to required
Perfect. Thank you very much for the information.