AMXModX 1.10 (maybe works with 1.9 too )
ReHLDS & ReGameDLL
: THIS IS ONLY FOR CS 1.6 SERVER OWNERS WHO USE REHLDS/REGAMEDLL COMBO
It's basically the pause feature from CSGO but with slight changes, a player can call for a pause whenever and it will take effect on the next round or if the round is in freezetime, and anyone from the same team can call a vote for unpausing - mostly aimed @ 5v5 servers, but could be used in other instances as well I guess!
This is something that has been in "demand" lately, but the ones that were out were never quite similar to the one on FASTCUP
which people wanted, so I decided to make it on my own and release it. And the other ones that I found were only
working on the default
HLDS packages, and still lacked some very basic logic
to replicate the one from FASTCUP
My plugin modifies the roundtimer directly rather than meddling with the mp_freezetime cvar, which is in theory a big advantage over whatever is floating around other forums.
- Pause limits per team
- Able to modify pause amounts per team (which take immediate effect)
- Unpause Vote (can only be called from somebody from the same team that paused the game)
- Instant pause (it takes effect the same exact round if the round didn't start)
- Pause queue (it takes effect the next round if mid round)
- Reset pauses per team via console command (can be used in PUG plugins via server_cmd)
- Remove curent pause via console command (can be used in PUG plugins via server_cmd)
- BuyTime logic (will make sure players can still buy while the artificial timeout is active)
- Cvars for disabling features (useful for when your pug state is not live)
- amx_pause_enabled ->> default: 1
!!! 0 | disable pause feature
!!! 1 | enable pause feature
- amx_pause_duration ->> default: 60
!!! integer | amount of freezetime to be set (in seconds)!
- amx_pause_amount ->> default:2
!!! integer | the amount of times each team can call a pause for the match!
- amx_pause_buytime ->> default:1
!!! 0 | buytime not altered, not recommended!
!!! 1 | buytime altered to allow people to buy during the pause.
- amx_pause_set_notify ->> default:1
!!! 0 | do not notify players when you modify their pause amounts
!!! 1 | recommended, notify players of the amount of pauses they can use
- amx_pause_allow_resume ->> default:1
!!! 0 | do not allow players to start a vote for resuming the game (removing the "artificial pause")
!!! 1 | allow players to start a vote
- amx_pause_resume_votes ->> default:4
!!! integer | the amount of people that need to vote "yes" to remove the current pause.
- amx_pause_resume ->>
!!! No value, just removes all current pauses and resumes gameplay.
- amx_pause_set ->>
!!! 0 = CT, 1 = TT, 2 = ALL(CT+TT)
!!! integer | amount of pauses to set.
!!! example: amx_pause_set 0 0 will reset the CT Team pause counter, so if you have
amx_pause_amount 1 then the CT's can call a pause again.
: You can use these in your plugins via server_cmd( )
, or alternatively you can call them via client or server console with RCON access.
In chat, type [!][/][.]pause or [!][/][.]p to request a pause!
In chat, type [!][/][.]unpause or [!][/][.]up to start a vote for resuming the game (unpause)
- 28/09/2022 - v0.1.1 released: coding style consistencies, removed global counter - now using proper way to check round time! Fixed mp_buytime not getting reverted (logic error)! Fixed lang file displaying wrong data type (%i -> %0.f)!
- 26/09/2022 - v0.1 released.
- pause.txt ->> addons/amxmodx/data/lang/pause.txt
- pause.amxx ->> addons/amxmodx/plugins/
- IF GET PLUGIN BUTTON WILL NOT WORK FOR SOME REASON, DO THIS INSTEAD IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMPILE THE PLUGIN! ALSO I ADVISE TO COMPILE IT YOURSELF BECAUSE THE WEB COMPILER SPITS OUT A WHOPPING 1,5 MB AMXX FILE INSTEAD OF A 9KB ONE!
- pause.sma ->> addons/amxmodx/scripting/ then open compile.exe and grab pause.amxx from the folder named "compiled" and drop it into addons/amxmodx/plugins/
- open plugins.ini located @ addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini and type the plugin name at the very bottom (the plugin name is pause.amxx obviously unless you changed it)
Feedback is welcome as I'm still learning